Scariest zoo experience

Glad you're okay. Never had anything like that happen.
I've never read nor heard of anything like that happening either... and to this day, I'm not sure if it was an A-R to his urine, saliva, semen, or maybe even something else unrelated to the pup. I haven't tried again since...

I've never read nor heard of anything like that happening either... and to this day, I'm not sure if it was an A-R to his urine, saliva, semen, or maybe even something else unrelated to the pup. I haven't tried again since...
I've read some people have allergic reactions to it. But it's odd that it happened suddenly.

My scariest experience was a few years ago, it was a hot July and I was cleaning out the cow shed. My bull snuck in when I had my back turned and he decided to mount me. Because it was so hot I was in a t shirt and shorts (commando). His front legs grabbed me and started to squeeze and before I knew it he had shoved what felt like a foot of hard bone cock up my shorts leg and in my ass. He got about three good thrusts in me before I was able to get away from him. I ended up with 3 cracked ribs and a load of cum for the trouble. My ass hole is now a big hemorrhoid on the right side where he shoved that big bastard up my shorts and in my ass.
I know that probably sucked. But damn that's hot. Was your ass bleeding

Not sure if anyone else has ever had this happen... (if so, please dm me). Up until this point, I've never had an allergic reaction before or even knew I was allergic to anything.

Long story short.....
2nd time ever being knotted(same pup), and roughly 30mins later had a severe allergic reaction while in the shower. .

I starterd pouring sweat, and became very dizzy. Swollen lips, hives on my thighs & stomach, vision became fuzzy. I could barely stand, much less walk. Then the worst part, my throat began to swell and I had a difficult time breathing. I managed to drag myself to the medicine cabinet and downed some benedryl.

Phoned a friend to drive me to the ER. Once I was there, the benedryl had knocked the hives & swelling out. Told the ER staff I was outside in the heat, then came in for a shower. . . Then had some sort of allergic reaction.

I legit thought I was going to die.
that is really scary and not as uncommon as you might think! I have experienced it twice. The first time when my GF was playing with a friends dog and her throat started to swell up immediately after she started licking his cock. Fortunately she had some antihistamines nearby and was able to get things under control quickly.

The second time was a bit weirder. I was invited to play with a friend's mastiff and being a bit of a size queen (guilty!) I couldn't resist- even though I knew he was more than I could handle. He drove that bone deep into my colon and jabbed me good. This ended playtime immediately and I felt injured to the point of nausea - a feeling that persisted for days. No blood, but by the time I got home a half hour later, hives had spread across my body and I felt like I had a fever. Almost drove myself to the ER, but since there was no blood I took some allergy meds and tried to sleep it off. Took about two days for the hives to wear off- not fun!

that is really scary and not as uncommon as you might think! I have experienced it twice. The first time when my GF was playing with a friends dog and her throat started to swell up immediately after she started licking his cock. Fortunately she had some antihistamines nearby and was able to get things under control quickly.

The second time was a bit weirder. I was invited to play with a friend's mastiff and being a bit of a size queen (guilty!) I couldn't resist- even though I knew he was more than I could handle. He drove that bone deep into my colon and jabbed me good. This ended playtime immediately and I felt injured to the point of nausea - a feeling that persisted for days. No blood, but by the time I got home a half hour later, hives had spread across my body and I felt like I had a fever. Almost drove myself to the ER, but since there was no blood I took some allergy meds and tried to sleep it off. Took about two days for the hives to wear off- not fun!
I had no blood either.. and I definitely DISTINCTLY remember the pointed bone. Ouch.

My scariest experience was a few years ago, it was a hot July and I was cleaning out the cow shed. My bull snuck in when I had my back turned and he decided to mount me. Because it was so hot I was in a t shirt and shorts (commando). His front legs grabbed me and started to squeeze and before I knew it he had shoved what felt like a foot of hard bone cock up my shorts leg and in my ass. He got about three good thrusts in me before I was able to get away from him. I ended up with 3 cracked ribs and a load of cum for the trouble. My ass hole is now a big hemorrhoid on the right side where he shoved that big bastard up my shorts and in my ass.
Well, I highly doubt it.

Bull's, wen they hit the mark, only trust once. Also, I highly doubt that he can find a way through the legs, around the underwear, and into a buthole. Even if you did not wear underwear, it's still highly unlikely.
The clamping down part sounds believable, bull's do clamp down pretty hard, you'll have big bruises, and broken ribs are possible.
But besides the clamping down part, this is pure phantasy.

What was your friends reaction to seeing his dog on your back?
He didn’t really have a reaction to it. He has never said anything to me about it. One day while he was outside I told him I was going back in to use the bathroom. I only went back in for his dog. His dog knew what to do so as soon as I got down he got up. I happened to look over my shoulder and I saw my friend looking in the window. Once we made eye contact he ducked down. Once his dog finished I went back outside and we never spoke about it.

He didn’t really have a reaction to it. He has never said anything to me about it. One day while he was outside I told him I was going back in to use the bathroom. I only went back in for his dog. His dog knew what to do so as soon as I got down he got up. I happened to look over my shoulder and I saw my friend looking in the window. Once we made eye contact he ducked down. Once his dog finished I went back outside and we never spoke about it.
Admired in silent

Well, I highly doubt it.

Bull's, wen they hit the mark, only trust once. Also, I highly doubt that he can find a way through the legs, around the underwear, and into a buthole. Even if you did not wear underwear, it's still highly unlikely.
The clamping down part sounds believable, bull's do clamp down pretty hard, you'll have big bruises, and broken ribs are possible.
Having grown up around cattle I was also going to call "BULLSHIT"-- but you beat me to it! Bulls don't thrust more than once! And a full-sized bull would easily crush almost anyone.

OMG, I couldn't stand the suspense of never talking about it!

Well, I highly doubt it.

This is what happened to me. You may think your the bull expert but I was there and I know what happened to me.

Back