Scariest zoo experience

Not from the pig thoā€¦ those bruises on the back of my calfā€™s ā€¦ along with the scratches r embarrassing. I wear boots mostly to cover them.
huh, why?
anyone who sees you on the street will never imagine what they are, except people who like sex with dogs

I've discussed it before, seems like taking canids- especially anally (doubly so when inexperienced/not as informed), often results in at least bit of pain, often blood.
Glad in a way that I'm not the only one that has happened to. However it's sad that something that could be prevented with knowledge and preparation is so common, but I guess that's in part due to the oft illegal nature of such acts. At least these days it's easier to find resources like this site.

first and scariest time was dog sittin for a close friend when her dog decided to mount and just go fuckin wild, sadly was fully clothed and his cum stained my pant's crotch so had to do quick thinkin and made a mess in the kitchen and on my pants to justify stealin a pair of her sweatpants after cleaning it all up, just in time to! barely 10 minutes after i shimmy into the non doggycumstained pants and she comes back from hanging with her bf

I've discussed it before, seems like taking canids- especially anally (doubly so when inexperienced/not as informed), often results in at least bit of pain, often blood.
Glad in a way that I'm not the only one that has happened to. However it's sad that something that could be prevented with knowledge and preparation is so common, but I guess that's in part due to the oft illegal nature of such acts. At least these days it's easier to find resources like this site.
True, but usually the damage is minor and leads to a life-long lesson. ;)

Scariest experience for me was when I was having sex with the family dog in the basement of the house when I was 14 years old just as I am about to cum I heard the garage door open and footsteps coming into the house and walking towards the down stairs quick pulled out ran to the bathroom and jumped in the shower heart pounding that I almost got caught

Was being mounted by a rescue rottweiler that bit down on my neck haaard. Was scared to death and orgasming on his knot at the same time. Thought i was going to die when i felt blood running down my breasts. Probably the most panicked i have ever been.
Omg!

having my mother come by knocking at my door unexpectedly, having to pull of my dogs knott (ouch), toss on a robe answer the door, then standing there in my kitchen on the other side of the counter with my dogs cum running down my thighs and legs talking to her
thats damn hot even to imagine

Me and a mare with whom I had a close relationship was having great time in public stable when it was OPENED so fucking risky but she was in heat and really wants me to fuck her. She had such beautiful and begging eyes for her sexual needs that I couldn't stop and I fucked her in the middle of the day in an open public stable. when we finished 5 seconds after I put on my pants and stepped away from her ass for one step, group of 15 year old girls peekd to the horse stall and said hello and asked what I was doing I calmly said that we are sitting with the mare, and they replied that: okay, cool good that they did not see the mare from behind because she was standing in front of the door and her pussy was flooding my sperm from her pussy down her buttocks up to the hoofs, all tail and rump. That was fucking close call

The first time you decide to be mounted, it is definitly a scary momment, specially when you feel for the first time his fron legs in your hips, but at the same time it is very exiting, you will not move and your heart will be beating hard.
Other scary momment was when i was tide in the backyard at nigth, and somebody call to the front door, my father talked with the visit for a long time, while I was mating in the backyard.
I assume that your father didnā€™t know what was happening in the backyard??

Years of bonding with her, and a lot of trust between us šŸŽ ā¤
It's beautiful, unfortunately I do not have my mare yet and I have always made friends with mares from different places, and not always where to cultivate intimacy, but they also trusted me i good for them and they like me and also good for me but the most important thing is that mare need to trust you and like you, she need feels at ease and safe with you

Me and a mare with whom I had a close relationship was having great time in public stable when it was OPENED so fucking risky but she was in heat and really wants me to fuck her. She had such beautiful and begging eyes for her sexual needs that I couldn't stop and I fucked her in the middle of the day in an open public stable. when we finished 5 seconds after I put on my pants and stepped away from her ass for one step, group of 15 year old girls peekd to the horse stall and said hello and asked what I was doing I calmly said that we are sitting with the mare, and they replied that: okay, cool good that they did not see the mare from behind because she was standing in front of the door and her pussy was flooding my sperm from her pussy down her buttocks up to the hoofs, all tail and rump. That was fucking close call
I've also nearly been caught in that way to. When a mare is in heat I can't help but want to breed her

Back