Question for those who don’t own your animal partner…

NovaKnot

Lurker
Those of y’all that don’t own an animal, how to you find them to breed with? I live in the Midwest and the community is very small and I’m wondering what ways there is to fin an intact male to breed with.

Well if you are not looking for quick fuck, then maybe aim to be in possition to get a home more suited for an animal. I too want to eventually have dog(s) again, so I'm now trying to change my life in a way I can afford a comfortable living to secure all of us. Till then, it has to wait.

Those of y’all that don’t own an animal, how to you find them to breed with? I live in the Midwest and the community is very small and I’m wondering what ways there is to fin an intact male to breed with.
Although I agree with how the post reads (a quicky), I totally understand that life is not always on our side. So something is better than nothing.
If you are a female, you get better chances of living your myth by approaching and conecting to an owner. Summer vacation is also the time to try a few things, especially in remote , secluded places...

Back