Popping my 'zoo' cherry

vixenkiss99

Tourist
Hey everyone!

I'm Vixen 22 from Leeds (not my real name) and I wanted to introduce myself on here.

It's taken me so long to finally build up the courage to search and join a site like this as I was convinced I was some form of anomaly. I've been on and off addicted to watching vids when I was younger after a beast video was shared around our school and I was fascinated by it.

And then a few years later finally being encouraged by a guy I was speaking to at the time to try it with my dog. So I do have some past experience, but since moving away to study I've left that life behind a little bit. So it would be nice to hopefully make some new friends on here as I've never had the opportunity to talk open about it with anyone.

<3 Vixen xx

Hi Vixen glad to see you built up the courage to explore and express yourself here. Have fun and make lasting memories and friendships for life

Hey everyone!

I'm Vixen 22 from Leeds (not my real name) and I wanted to introduce myself on here.

It's taken me so long to finally build up the courage to search and join a site like this as I was convinced I was some form of anomaly. I've been on and off addicted to watching vids when I was younger after a beast video was shared around our school and I was fascinated by it.

And then a few years later finally being encouraged by a guy I was speaking to at the time to try it with my dog. So I do have some past experience, but since moving away to study I've left that life behind a little bit. So it would be nice to hopefully make some new friends on here as I've never had the opportunity to talk open about it with anyone.

<3 Vixen xx
Feel pretty much welcome, hope you'll find some friends around, you're not alone, we're here and everywhere to lend a chat or a hand around.

Hope you enjoy the site !

Welcome. I've been involved in the zoo community since 2014 (I joined the old BeastForum site when I was just 15) and am a well respected member of our community. I feel you ever have any questions feel free to DM me. I'm always happy to answer questions the best I can. :)

Welcome! Glad you’re here!

Hey everyone!

<3 Vixen xx

Back