Pizza delivery! But, you have no clothes on...

It's very situation dependent. I've done this before with hubby home, and once with a bf, but I doubt I would if I was alone. I think I need to feel safe if I do it... well... unless he was hot, then ya totally haha

I did that to a delivery guy at a hotel we stayed at. Hubby and I had just finished an awesome round of sex. They guy knocked on the door, and he dared me to answer it naked. I did, guy about had a heart attack. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

It's very situation dependent. I've done this before with hubby home, and once with a bf, but I doubt I would if I was alone. I think I need to feel safe if I do it... well... unless he was hot, then ya totally haha
True, and don't forget the safety of your pizza. When YOU open the door, he WILL drop your pizza, so, be ready for that.

I used to make deliveries for Domino's in the past. You'll be surprised by the number of people willing to answer the door in their revealing attire or almost buck naked. Some just don't have decencies, others are just daring and adventurous. I just wear my best poker face and get paid lol. I've had a long day and I just want to finish up and go home.

One of the depressing deliveries would be the time where I went to a house, heard two parents arguing from inside. Felt so awkward ringing the door bell but I had a job to do. Rang it twice before someone answered. It was a boy around 8-9 years old who was obviously crying with red eyes. I could still hear the parents arguing about taking sides or something but tried to tune it out of my head. The kid was obviously upset but tried to keep a brave face, gave me the money and murmured out a thanks.

I used to make deliveries for Domino's in the past. You'll be surprised by the number of people willing to answer the door in their revealing attire or almost buck naked. Some just don't have decencies, others are just daring and adventurous. I just wear my best poker face and get paid lol. I've had a long day and I just want to finish up and go home.

One of the depressing deliveries would be the time where I went to a house, heard two parents arguing from inside. Felt so awkward ringing the door bell but I had a job to do. Rang it twice before someone answered. It was a boy around 8-9 years old who was obviously crying with red eyes. I could still hear the parents arguing about taking sides or something but tried to tune it out of my head. The kid was obviously upset but tried to keep a brave face, gave me the money and murmured out a thanks.
Oh my goodness...how sad. Thank-you for sharing this.

Now, if you have female co-driver with you, that should work, but you'd have to leave her with me...
A hostage to better pizza, eh? Sounds like a great idea, but what happens when you return one and her eyes are permanently crossed?

True, and don't forget the safety of your pizza. When YOU open the door, he WILL drop your pizza, so, be ready for that.
Thats the good thing about these new corrugated pizza boxes....with those old ones, the drop would be a disaster, but with the newer ones there might be some salvage....and a better view from the ground

The doorbell rings. There's your pizza delivery at the door, but you have no clothes on.
Women and men: To what extent do you cover yourself before answering the door? A few days ago, I ordered pizza. I'd forgotten to put on clothes for the pending delivery. If you don't wear clothes, it feels very normal and can be easily forgotten in some cases.
I remembered right about when I started opening the door. Oh well...no big deal. I do get turned on showing my body, so...

I answered the door and nicely greeted the delivery guy, somewhere between 18 and 19yo, and he almost dropped my pizza. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide open. He said, "Oh...uh...pizza? I think?"
I smiled. "You think you have a pizza?"
His eyes were all over me. "Yes...pizza...I have..."
"Very good!" I took the pizza, set it aside and pressed against him on the porch, my breasts against his chest, my erect nipples against his shirt.
I told him, "I think next time, you'll get here a little quicker, right?"
He said, "Uh...yes...yes ma'am...I...think I will..."
I got way too close to his mouth and said softly, "I pretty sure you will....I think you'll come pretty fast, actually."
"Yes! Yes I will!"
I gave him a good tip. He thanked me, backed away from me and off he went.

So, folks, if your doorbell rings and you're wearing no clothes or not enough, to what extent do you cover yourself?
I love being in the nude I've had the same problem before ๐Ÿคฃ I actually keep a bath robe close by at all times and it's helped alot ๐Ÿ˜…

Back