Pizza delivery! But, you have no clothes on...

(Little does she know, the cameras I placed while making the delivery are getting WONDERFUL views of the action - Love those wireless PTZ cams)
**laughs!** There is no action! He's the wrong gender, and he's a witch!

The doorbell rings. There's your pizza delivery at the door, but you have no clothes on.
Women and men: To what extent do you cover yourself before answering the door? A few days ago, I ordered pizza. I'd forgotten to put on clothes for the pending delivery. If you don't wear clothes, it feels very normal and can be easily forgotten in some cases.
I remembered right about when I started opening the door. Oh well...no big deal. I do get turned on showing my body, so...

I answered the door and nicely greeted the delivery guy, somewhere between 18 and 19yo, and he almost dropped my pizza. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide open. He said, "Oh...uh...pizza? I think?"
I smiled. "You think you have a pizza?"
His eyes were all over me. "Yes...pizza...I have..."
"Very good!" I took the pizza, set it aside and pressed against him on the porch, my breasts against his chest, my erect nipples against his shirt.
I told him, "I think next time, you'll get here a little quicker, right?"
He said, "Uh...yes...yes ma'am...I...think I will..."
I got way too close to his mouth and said softly, "I pretty sure you will....I think you'll come pretty fast, actually."
"Yes! Yes I will!"
I gave him a good tip. He thanked me, backed away from me and off he went.

So, folks, if your doorbell rings and you're wearing no clothes or not enough, to what extent do you cover yourself?
The doorbell rings. There's your pizza delivery at the door, but you have no clothes on.
Women and men: To what extent do you cover yourself before answering the door? A few days ago, I ordered pizza. I'd forgotten to put on clothes for the pending delivery. If you don't wear clothes, it feels very normal and can be easily forgotten in some cases.
I remembered right about when I started opening the door. Oh well...no big deal. I do get turned on showing my body, so...

I answered the door and nicely greeted the delivery guy, somewhere between 18 and 19yo, and he almost dropped my pizza. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide open. He said, "Oh...uh...pizza? I think?"
I smiled. "You think you have a pizza?"
His eyes were all over me. "Yes...pizza...I have..."
"Very good!" I took the pizza, set it aside and pressed against him on the porch, my breasts against his chest, my erect nipples against his shirt.
I told him, "I think next time, you'll get here a little quicker, right?"
He said, "Uh...yes...yes ma'am...I...think I will..."
I got way too close to his mouth and said softly, "I pretty sure you will....I think you'll come pretty fast, actually."
"Yes! Yes I will!"
I gave him a good tip. He thanked me, backed away from me and off he went.

So, folks, if your doorbell rings and you're wearing no clothes or not enough, to what extent do you cover yourself?

... wow that was exciting. I might have to order a pizza tonight.

**laughs!** There is no action! He's the wrong gender, and he's a witch!
That's not what I'm seeing on the monitor... <buwahahahahahaha>
(And what's wrong with being a witch? I mean, so long as you make sure to spell it (see what I did there?) correctly...)

Back