Pizza delivery! But, you have no clothes on...

Oh! Please tell us about it!
Well after beeing isolated and cut off (not even internet) for a while we remembered about this threat and thaught why not. Thankfully we have a view over the enterence to our building so we know if there is someone we both fancy atleast alittle so we can abort the nude part. And sure several times there was a guy or just someone we didn't fancy. But we taught to give it a last chance and ordered pizza and burger one evening. Ready to kinda be dissapointed again we both took a look at the person walking past the lights in teh street with the company logo shirt. Lets just say we both lost our jaws more or less. She was cute, very cute. Somewhat Emo with very nice inc. Shaking as we where we waited until she came to our door and rang the bell. we quickly dropped our towls and opend the door, seeing the cute girl that had walked up to your building studdering our order. We tried to stay calm and idk "Cool" and asked her how much it was and such. With that there was a long silence before she aswered. Slowly my other half was bold enough to ask if "maybe she shouldn't have dinner with us" and the poor girl studdered even more saying her rounds wasn't done yet BUT she asked if she could have our number. After such a weird first meet we never thaught we would hear from her again and the resturant would ban us for sure. That it was just her way to get away from us.

Well after beeing isolated and cut off (not even internet) for a while we remembered about this threat and thaught why not. Thankfully we have a view over the enterence to our building so we know if there is someone we both fancy atleast alittle so we can abort the nude part. And sure several times there was a guy or just someone we didn't fancy. But we taught to give it a last chance and ordered pizza and burger one evening. Ready to kinda be dissapointed again we both took a look at the person walking past the lights in teh street with the company logo shirt. Lets just say we both lost our jaws more or less. She was cute, very cute. Somewhat Emo with very nice inc. Shaking as we where we waited until she came to our door and rang the bell. we quickly dropped our towls and opend the door, seeing the cute girl that had walked up to your building studdering our order. We tried to stay calm and idk "Cool" and asked her how much it was and such. With that there was a long silence before she aswered. Slowly my other half was bold enough to ask if "maybe she shouldn't have dinner with us" and the poor girl studdered even more saying her rounds wasn't done yet BUT she asked if she could have our number. After such a weird first meet we never thaught we would hear from her again and the resturant would ban us for sure. That it was just her way to get away from us.
Oh, I love this! No, she had a bunch of other better reasons to use for not being able to stay...getting your number was not a way to get away. So, that was serious. Nicely done, and thank-you for sharing!

Oh, I love this! No, she had a bunch of other better reasons to use for not being able to stay...getting your number was not a way to get away. So, that was serious. Nicely done, and thank-you for sharing!
Yeah it was, we learned that later. Just wanted to see if the story was something people would want to hear <3. It was the scariest yet best thing we have done <3

So to the second half of the story.
Lil shaken after what we had done and still happy it went that well. She could have freaked out. Well we got the food and sat down to eat, rest and snuggled up for a movie when the phone called about an hour, hour and a half after she had left. it was the deliverygirl asking how the food was and wondered if we wanted some desert. She had taken some extra from her place of work and wondered if maybe we would share it. As my girl took the phone she asked me as the girl asked her and why not? it was what we kinda had hoped. Wasn't it? and sure the girl came over a bit later. with desert both kinds of eatable foods for lesbians ;)

It ended up with beeing a nice weekend, and weekday evenings after that and well. The more time we spent together the more we liked her. After about two weeks it was hard to seeing her go to work or us to study. It ended with all of us texting constantly and been on several dates.
Somewhat started talking about her moveing in. BUT thats no rush. she spends most of the nights here anyway :)

So to the second half of the story.
Lil shaken after what we had done and still happy it went that well. She could have freaked out. Well we got the food and sat down to eat, rest and snuggled up for a movie when the phone called about an hour, hour and a half after she had left. it was the deliverygirl asking how the food was and wondered if we wanted some desert. She had taken some extra from her place of work and wondered if maybe we would share it. As my girl took the phone she asked me as the girl asked her and why not? it was what we kinda had hoped. Wasn't it? and sure the girl came over a bit later. with desert both kinds of eatable foods for lesbians ;)

It ended up with beeing a nice weekend, and weekday evenings after that and well. The more time we spent together the more we liked her. After about two weeks it was hard to seeing her go to work or us to study. It ended with all of us texting constantly and been on several dates.
Somewhat started talking about her moveing in. BUT thats no rush. she spends most of the nights here anyway :)
Ooooohhhh, my my my...this is wonderful!

Ooooohhhh, my my my...this is wonderful!
It really is, been about a month now and she knows well our secret and she loves it (both of them) and we love her emo inc love. Its been a month of just joy and tons of laughter in and outside of the bed :)

It really is, been about a month now and she knows well our secret and she loves it (both of them) and we love her emo inc love. Its been a month of just joy and tons of laughter in and outside of the bed :)
Aaawwwww...how sweet..........

I answer the door wearing clothes, indecent exposure is a class two felony...so don't pull your penis out, unless you really need to.

I like to be naked at home but could never answer the door naked. When I was pregnant with my second I was soaking in the tub and it was late so I decided to order a pizza. Well I lost track of time and the next thing i hear is my phone ring. The person on the phone says no one answered the door when the delivery man knocked. I was only a few weeks from my due date so getting out of the tub wasn't the fastest process. I ran to the door and see him going to his car. I was on the second floor so I start running down the stairs. Well my body started to move faster than my legs. The delivery man turns around and quickly meets me at the bottom kinda catching me. In the process I spin around towards my back as he halfway pulls my robe off. I then promptly land on my butt to my back leaving nothing to imagine kinda stuck like a turtle on its back. I'm not sure who was more in shock me or him. Once he came to realization what happened he couldn't say anything but I'm sorry. He helped me up and I tried to pay but he refused to accept. He said he dropped it so it was on him. Even though I knocked it out of his hands I wasn't arguing. He said I made one of his fantasies come true kinda. He told me I was beautiful and whoever the father was he was jealous. I told him the father wasn't around. We chatted a little more. Then he asked if he could get one more peak before he left. Since he was saying all the right things to make me feel good when I felt fat and ugly I agreed. I decided to give him my number and invited him over after his shift. He was ready to quit his job to come up right then. I told him I would wait. He came over after his shift and well I was his lucky first. We had a fun few months. It's unfortunate his mother hated me because he was the perfect sub.

I like to be naked at home but could never answer the door naked. When I was pregnant with my second I was soaking in the tub and it was late so I decided to order a pizza. Well I lost track of time and the next thing i hear is my phone ring. The person on the phone says no one answered the door when the delivery man knocked. I was only a few weeks from my due date so getting out of the tub wasn't the fastest process. I ran to the door and see him going to his car. I was on the second floor so I start running down the stairs. Well my body started to move faster than my legs. The delivery man turns around and quickly meets me at the bottom kinda catching me. In the process I spin around towards my back as he halfway pulls my robe off. I then promptly land on my butt to my back leaving nothing to imagine kinda stuck like a turtle on its back. I'm not sure who was more in shock me or him. Once he came to realization what happened he couldn't say anything but I'm sorry. He helped me up and I tried to pay but he refused to accept. He said he dropped it so it was on him. Even though I knocked it out of his hands I wasn't arguing. He said I made one of his fantasies come true kinda. He told me I was beautiful and whoever the father was he was jealous. I told him the father wasn't around. We chatted a little more. Then he asked if he could get one more peak before he left. Since he was saying all the right things to make me feel good when I felt fat and ugly I agreed. I decided to give him my number and invited him over after his shift. He was ready to quit his job to come up right then. I told him I would wait. He came over after his shift and well I was his lucky first. We had a fun few months. It's unfortunate his mother hated me because he was the perfect sub.
What a beautiful story. Love the idea of naked and pregnant.

I've always considered doing something like answering the door for a delivery naked. The exhibitionist in me really likes the idea. I think I would have to wear a robe and see if the driver was someone I was attracted to first. You know, just in case... :sneaky:

I've always considered doing something like answering the door for a delivery naked. The exhibitionist in me really likes the idea. I think I would have to wear a robe and see if the driver was someone I was attracted to first. You know, just in case... :sneaky:
Go for it. Life's to short to worry

:LOL: i did this one dudes night at my place, 7 maybe 8 guys including me, got totes pissed drunk one night, woke up next day, forgot one of us ordered a pizza delivery for early next morning, like 9am, delivery guy was ringing door bell, i was only one to wake up to the ringing, i thought i had undies on so i just answered the door with a yawny, hungover "whatsup?", delivery guy response was something like "whow...", i'm like whats wrong, looked down, what i thought felt like undies was tinsel caught around my waist & thigh, dunno where it came from :LOL: , ended up just paying for pizza, downed it all before other fella's woke up, they were none the wiser and forgot about breakfast pizza :p

I posted earlier that my dear MissGinger likes giving the deliverymen a little show. With all the no-contact rules in place now she had to change her technique. What's working for her now is she will call and place an order with instructions that they "leave the package INSIDE the front door". When she sees the van roll up she gets comfortable in a chair in view of the door and pulls out the girls and acts as if no one opened the door. Most drivers notice her and do a double take. A few try to get a last look through the front picture window before they leave, and one even came back in with an excuse that he needed to double check the shipping label. This is what that driver saw...

Attachments

• ZV Boobs.jpg
    ZV Boobs.jpg
    229 KB · Views: 27
Kristy got to thank you for this thread, made us do something that we wouldn't have otherwise and got us an amazing addition to our family <3 thank you <3

Kristy got to thank you for this thread, made us do something that we wouldn't have otherwise and got us an amazing addition to our family <3 thank you <3
Oh my! *my hands to my heart*
What a lovely outcome! I am thrilled for you! From the bottom of my heart, thank-you for this update,
and I wish the three of you all the best for a happy life together!

Back