Pizza delivery! But, you have no clothes on...

Kristy

Esteemed Citizen of ZV
The doorbell rings. There's your pizza delivery at the door, but you have no clothes on.
Women and men: To what extent do you cover yourself before answering the door? A few days ago, I ordered pizza. I'd forgotten to put on clothes for the pending delivery. If you don't wear clothes, it feels very normal and can be easily forgotten in some cases.
I remembered right about when I started opening the door. Oh well...no big deal. I do get turned on showing my body, so...

I answered the door and nicely greeted the delivery guy, somewhere between 18 and 19yo, and he almost dropped my pizza. His mouth was open and his eyes were wide open. He said, "Oh...uh...pizza? I think?"
I smiled. "You think you have a pizza?"
His eyes were all over me. "Yes...pizza...I have..."
"Very good!" I took the pizza, set it aside and pressed against him on the porch, my breasts against his chest, my erect nipples against his shirt.
I told him, "I think next time, you'll get here a little quicker, right?"
He said, "Uh...yes...yes ma'am...I...think I will..."
I got way too close to his mouth and said softly, "I pretty sure you will....I think you'll come pretty fast, actually."
"Yes! Yes I will!"
I gave him a good tip. He thanked me, backed away from me and off he went.

So, folks, if your doorbell rings and you're wearing no clothes or not enough, to what extent do you cover yourself?

I have a somewhat similar-ish story. I was just about to make love to my doggy girl, I was going for the insert when I got a knock on the door. I was completely naked. Of course my two girls were going nuts and barking. I had to very quickly throw on some clothes and answer the door. Turns out it was my neighbor informing me that I cause an animal in my trap (I'm not getting into specifics on that one.)

It ruined the whole session unfortunately! Lol

I have a somewhat similar-ish story. I was just about to make love to my doggy girl, I was going for the insert when I got a knock on the door. I was completely naked. Of course my two girls were going nuts and barking. I had to very quickly throw on some clothes and answer the door. Turns out it was my neighbor informing me that I cause an animal in my trap (I'm not getting into specifics on that one.)

It ruined the whole session unfortunately! Lol
Good story. Must you have answered the door? Do you have to have been able to answer it?

Not very long ago, I was ordered to answer the door completely naked. I was expecting a visitor and mentioned this to someone I was on-line chatting to and he told me I was to answer the door naked. I did as I was told. My visitor was a man and he was stunned to see so much of me so quickly. He was not expecting to see me naked at all........

Not very long ago, I was ordered to answer the door completely naked. I was expecting a visitor and mentioned this to someone I was on-line chatting to and he told me I was to answer the door naked. I did as I was told. My visitor was a man and he was stunned to see so much of me so quickly. He was not expecting to see me naked at all........
Ohhh... Soooo CUTE! ?? You're such a good girl! ?

Oh my! I'll bet his heart rate doubled...I can only imagine!

Back