Pizza delivery! But, you have no clothes on...

Not very long ago, I was ordered to answer the door completely naked. I was expecting a visitor and mentioned this to someone I was on-line chatting to and he told me I was to answer the door naked. I did as I was told. My visitor was a man and he was stunned to see so much of me so quickly. He was not expecting to see me naked at all........
Good girl

"I'd forgotten to put on clothes for the pending delivery"
How often do you forget this?
I make a point of putting on something for pizza delivery, IF I see the person on their way to the door. Sometimes, they're obviously underage, too young for what they'll see. I didn't see this person on the way to the door, and honestly did forget.
If I didn't order pizza and the doorbell rings, I don't bother to get dressed, and please, that's not a sexual thing or statement. I don't mean it that way, and it's not intended that way when I do it. (Okay, unless it's a woman and she's very hot) It just feels that normal for me....my entire life. And that's as far as I can go into that without getting in trouble, here. Thanks for listening.

Imagine if you were tied and spent 60 bucks on food and then got a knock on the door.
I had to go back to the restaurant for my food after that.

I was a delivery guy and i prayed this would happen to me but never did. Closest thing i saw was a sex party in a hotel and the guy i delivered to, was having a 3some
That actually sounds pretty good. Did you happen to see anything worth looking at?

If i have food coming i usually make sure i have shorts on or close by. Although id have no problem being seen nude, I figure most delivery people prefer not to see a naked man lol.
Eh, I guess they'd prefer not to see a lot of things. Hey, it's better than you opening the door and a snarling doggie going for their crotch, so YOU, yourself, are not a bad thing.

Eh, I guess they'd prefer not to see a lot of things. Hey, it's better than you opening the door and a snarling doggie going for their crotch, so YOU, yourself, are not a bad thing.
Rofl, good point. I have thought about doing it while on a trip and in a hotel or something like that. I'm from a small town though so I don't want to flash anyone I might see regularly out and about.

Been there, done something close to that as a driver, too... Almost got canned when I got back from that run - 'Til the boss heard my end of what happened and saw the rips in my jeans and the teeth marks in the upper of my boot. The customer had called to bitch about how horribly rude I'd been, and why didn't that cocksucker of a delivery guy give 'em their pizza, and by god I'm gonna sue the shit out of you assholes 'cause that bastard maced my dog then kicked the shit out of him - but didn't bother to mention the fact that the dog only missed taking a chunk out of my leg because I was wearing my barn boots instead of the regulation sneakers that night, and he (or whatever it was) couldn't get through the leg of my jeans and the boot leather to reach meat before I started beating it as best I could with the pizza box, hauled out my can of mace and doused the beast, then put the boots to it until it got the idea that coming at me the way it had was a really bad idea, and decided it had someplace else it needed to be, yesterday if not sooner. Meanwhile, the owner (presumably) stood there alternating between looking at me like I'd grown three extra heads and gawping at the spectacle. We stood there looking at each other for a moment as the overspray from the mace started making both of us start coughing. I choked out something along the lines of "Next time you feel like a pizza, lock that fucking brainless mutt in a bedroom or something" as I walked away with the (thoroughly mangled) pizza in hand.

Been there, done something close to that as a driver, too... Almost got canned when I got back from that run - 'Til the boss heard my end of what happened and saw the rips in my jeans and the teeth marks in the upper of my boot. The customer had called to bitch about how horribly rude I'd been, and why didn't that cocksucker of a delivery guy give 'em their pizza, and by god I'm gonna sue the shit out of you assholes 'cause that bastard maced my dog then kicked the shit out of him - but didn't bother to mention the fact that the dog only missed taking a chunk out of my leg because I was wearing my barn boots instead of the regulation sneakers that night, and he (or whatever it was) couldn't get through the leg of my jeans and the boot leather to reach meat before I started beating it as best I could with the pizza box, hauled out my can of mace and doused the beast, then put the boots to it until it got the idea that coming at me the way it had was a really bad idea, and decided it had someplace else it needed to be, yesterday if not sooner. Meanwhile, the owner (presumably) stood there alternating between looking at me like I'd grown three extra heads and gawping at the spectacle. We stood there looking at each other for a moment as the overspray from the mace started making both of us start coughing. I choked out something along the lines of "Next time you feel like a pizza, lock that fucking brainless mutt in a bedroom or something" as I walked away with the (thoroughly mangled) pizza in hand.
Hol-lee crap! I think you were lucky...without the mace, that dog would have followed you to the car. I'm glad you survived this!

Hol-lee crap! I think you were lucky...without the mace, that dog would have followed you to the car. I'm glad you survived this!
Indeed. And if I hadn't been stuck in Commie-fornia, where it was verboten to have my sidearm along, the dog would have almost certainly grown extra holes instead of a face full of mace. Don't get me wrong - I like dogs, and have been intimate with many, both male and female, but it's my carefully considered opinion that except under specific cases, a dog that attacks a human - particularly THIS human - has voluntarily forfeited its right to keep breathing.

As a home nudist, I have had plenty of close calls with unexpected visitors. My mother used to stop by and just walk in, lets just say she knocks now... LOL I learned early on to keep a robe or something near the door.
We did have a local pizza place that had a female delivery driver I used to show a bit more skin ( leaving the robe open a little) for her, it was fun and I think she enjoyed it too.. I even invited her in for some pizza and a drink, but she said she was working, maybe another time.
Unfortunately it never happened.

I did answer the door for a neighbor wearing nothing, I saw her coming thru the window, I thought i would surprise her.... Lets just say it turned into a great evening...

o my gosh kristy thank you for bringing this subject up! i've just finished all of the comments and it's so fun to read xo
this is something i never ever thought of but when i start traveling again (hopefully soon!) i might have to "innocently" try this from my hotel room.
i'm actually nervous thinking about it!
xo
Ally

Back