Pizza delivery! But, you have no clothes on...

That's not what I'm seeing on the monitor... <buwahahahahahaha>
(And what's wrong with being a witch? I mean, so long as you make sure to spell it (see what I did there?) correctly...)
If they are female, witches are wonderful.

Not so much of answering the door naked. I did order room service at a hotel I was staying at.
The food delivery is normally very slow. so I decided I would jump in the shower. I was just about to
jump in, and there was a knock on the door. I grabbed the hotel house coat and let them in.

He set my food on the table, I sat down to fill in the bill. As I did that, I felt my robe open a bit. I thought
what the hell, go for it. I moved my leg, and the robe opened right up. The guy stepped back for a better look.
I took my time filling everything out with a good tip. When I stood up, he smiled and said Thank You.

Well I’m too far out in the country for pizza delivery. But answering the door naked sure has cut down the religious fanatics and sales calls!!! 😏😆
However, depending on who delivers for them, your chances for delivery to you in the country MIGHT be improved by answering the door naked. It just depends. I am also a good distance out of town.

We should hold auditions. 😉😉🤗
You see, I have no control over who the place sends for delivery. There are three who deliver: a grocery store, pizza place and a sandwich shop. I have offered all three double their delivery charge if they send a female delivery person. One refused, saying the last time they sent a female to my house, she was gone all afternoon, and they will not send another one.

I use to deliver for a known pizza company. one night I had delivered to this house and the lady that answered wasn't nekkid, but damn near close. She had the tightest shorts and top that barely covered her boobs. She was HOT. Then after I drove away I blew a stop sign and ran into another car. True story.

But if someone comes to my door, if I'm not expecting anyone I have a pair of gym shorts near by and throw them on.

I use to deliver for a known pizza company. one night I had delivered to this house and the lady that answered wasn't nekkid, but damn near close. She had the tightest shorts and top that barely covered her boobs. She was HOT. Then after I drove away I blew a stop sign and ran into another car. True story.

But if someone comes to my door, if I'm not expecting anyone I have a pair of gym shorts near by and throw them on.
Did you have, you know, both hands on the steering wheel...?

Worked a summer driving a transport van. Had a regular Tuesday morning client who always took a few minutes to make it out. Even at 7 in the morning, each time I was there waiting the lady across the street would pick that time to come to the curb to check her mailbox wearing nothing but a completely see thru wrap, and not go back in till I left. More power to her, but great grandmothers just didn't do it for me.

Worked a summer driving a transport van. Had a regular Tuesday morning client who always took a few minutes to make it out. Even at 7 in the morning, each time I was there waiting the lady across the street would pick that time to come to the curb to check her mailbox wearing nothing but a completely see thru wrap, and not go back in till I left. More power to her, but great grandmothers just didn't do it for me.
See my 100% true tales from my pizza delivery days earlier in this thread - I think it's about halfway thru the scroll on page 2 of this thread. Brothers in transport, it sounds like :)

Back