Nervous Colorado new girl 😊

Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.
You're ready for everything!! Save the poney for last.;)

Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.
Ha.. Wished you lived in Chicago area. New here too , but with a small history of experience long ago. I have a FWB gf who also does not know of my desire to watch and meet a woman who is curious. I'm kind and I'm still in shape and handsome and yes that does matter. lol . If you get around Illinois , please say hi

I’m a big fan of full self expression and sharing your kinks and desires with your significant other, if you decide to try feel free to read my posts about it or ask.

Hey! :) I'm in Denver also. Just looking for like minded people to hangout with and discuss mutual interests!

To bad so far away. I am looking for a girl your size for my mini stallion

So... she has been gone from the forum longer than she was here and posting. Safe bet guys... you are singing to a ghost.
I am always surprised how much peopla are falling in the pit whan a too beautiful girl is knocking at the door of a forum, probably pheromons problem ;-) This was stinking wrong from the early beginning, the kind of typing, words used, emoticons...never a pretty girl will "offer her" to unknown people on such a place...probably my long experience :)

Welcome to the forums and the site, there is lots of great info here and experience people who can answer all your questions, I hope you get to have the loving experience you are hoping for

Was you birthday wish fulfilled?

Wish I could help you, but I'm a few hours north! Wish you the best of luck!

did you get your birthday wish?

I should fly you out to NYC for your bday and have some of my furry friends fuck you and lick you at the same time. What do you think?

Back