Nervous Colorado new girl 😊

colorad7

Tourist
Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.

Attachments

• B700CD75-7BE6-422A-8F53-7D44473F5F8A.jpeg
    B700CD75-7BE6-422A-8F53-7D44473F5F8A.jpeg
    145.1 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.
Owner. Love to chat.

Happy birthday and welcome here Lady! I hope you find what you would like to.

Welcome and Happy Birthday. I hope you find what you are looking for!!

Back