Nervous Colorado new girl 😊

Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.
hello from Fla, and happy belated birthday. i just had one on the 1st myself

lick
Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage
😍

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.
Hey I can help you out.. I’m in the Denver area and own two studs

hello, have fun

Welcome, Im also new, also a little nervous. I live on the east coast but visit colorado often. I love it there. I also have a gf and am in a similar situation. Would love to link and exchange naughty vids ;)

Happy b day, and welcome. I'm new here but I think site is like the old beast forum site. Awesome people. I meet many from there never had a bad experience. Good luck

We share the same birthday!

I am honestly flabbergasted that you have not found an owner willing to help you for real. All I see on this site are men crying because there are no local willing ladies to play with their dogs.

And unlike my situation, where I live in a desert dry zoo state... I would think Colorado and neighboring states would have guys rolling in to "Give you birthday gifts".
With you being so into it... and a petite girl, the only thing stopping me from driving all the way to Denver to take up the offer... is Canada still being cowards about a flu.

I

may be a little late to the conversation, but I’m going to be in CO in July with my pup. Would be happy to talk more if you want to shoot me a PM

You said:

"...very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more." ❤️

Well, that ticks about every box doesn't it? I'd have joined the rush to PM you, but I'd probably have been killed in the stampede. You can PM me any time you like.

Last edited:

Happy Birthday!

Welcome to zooville and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You are among friends!!

Back