Nervous Colorado new girl 😊

Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.
Beautiful woman 😍. Welcome and hope you find the experiences you are looking for 🥰

Hi everyone. 👋It’s my birthday today! I’m hoping to get a future birthday present— my first knot. I’m shy but I’m hoping to make some new local friends. I’m 32/f, in Denver. I know I have a lot to learn and I’m so excited to be here. It’s taken me a while to become open to exploring this side of my sexuality.

A little about me: I’m very petite and fit at 5’1, 90 lbs. I’m interested in watching and receiving encounters with k9, equestrian, boar, and more. I have no experience but I’m very eager to change that! I have a husband who does not know about these desires but is ok with an open marriage.
Happy Birthday

I've had two encounters with female horses wonderful. I also have a friend in Colorado who has a German Shepherd who likes likes to play
my friend lives over by Denver I'm going to be going down there to help out because it will be the first time and it would be pretty cool for two first timers

He’s beautiful love his long legs and slim build

Back