Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

Dogs giving lickjobs to Big Cocks, dogs licking horse cocks to climax, and dogs licking horse pussies, last two are extremely rare sadly... Wish I could see it..

1- canine creampie
2- staging: forced bondage (never real rape, consent is sexy). With or without dog.
3- cucked by dog

My boyfriend really enjoys:

1 - stallions getting hard (preferably along with a handjob!) and i mean the full process, from total relaxed to full hard on
2 - active stallions roughly fucking men
3 - women sucking k9s and thoroughly enjoying it :)

Now i love listening to the videos, especially men getting fucked by stallions! and seeing my man masturbate watching the videos always gets me wet ;)

My boyfriend really enjoys:

1 - stallions getting hard (preferably along with a handjob!) and i mean the full process, from total relaxed to full hard on
2 - active stallions roughly fucking men
3 - women sucking k9s and thoroughly enjoying it :)

Now i love listening to the videos, especially men getting fucked by stallions! and seeing my man masturbate watching the videos always gets me wet ;)
I cum hard to women who enjoy watching there men get hard from Beastality sex of any kind.

Old girlfriend was into dogs with black fur. That was her type. So anytime I see a black dog with a female that scratches a very very deep itch.

I also lately have gotten a bit into m/m dogs. I’m a dom by nature but I just have very vivid fantasies about watching a subby male femboy getting pounded away helplessly.

And well female dogs have also become a thing for me once again… I guess you could say I’m pretty pro dog 🧐

Dogs knotted in a woman or man’s ass, facing in the opposite direction, and forcing the human lover to crawl backwards since they can’t pull out yet but still want to walk around. Seeing the human lover being a total bitch for the dog really turns me on.

Any where a woman is eagerly submitting to a larger dog where you can see the look of pleasure on her face or hear her pleasure. Extra plus if the dog is larger than the woman.
I’ve seen StrayX like that so many times and it’s hot AF! I especially like the video where she’s making sweet love with a black lab. She really loved being a submissive bitch for those dogs.

I love it when a stallion mounts someone and they take a pounding and a creampie. Just wish more people had minis to do it safely. I play with some big toys so when that day comes when I get mine I'll be ready to for balls deep with no worries. Can't wait.

I love it when a stallion mounts someone and they take a pounding and a creampie. Just wish more people had minis to do it safely. I play with some big toys so when that day comes when I get mine I'll be ready to for balls deep with no worries. Can't wait.
Me too! :)

Man fucking a mare,moaning in extasy...best if in pov angle...multiple mans with mare probably too...omg i wish i could one day try mare or cow.maybe to find someone to live with.

Back