Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

Any animal on human anal, best of all of it's a genuinely hard horse cock or a big dog knotting a tight human asshole, esp. if the human is vocal... the more cum that gushes out afterward the better

Humans getting knotted deep, like really tied, & getting to see the dog's balls and asshole throb as he dumps a big hot load into his bitch

Bondage + bestiality + rape play = varmint cums hard & fast (ed. for clarification: that's a human in bondage pretending that the animal is raping them)

Pigs cumming in a human so much it comes squirting back out as his giant balls throb & he shoots more & more & more 🤤 I want so bad for that to be me beneath him

Doggy DP, no matter what holes are involved! Rare but satisfying
Nice choices. Thanks

Men sucking dogs.
Dogs knotting men.
Men sucking horses/donkeys.

Weirdly, that's the entire range of my zoo interests :/
Nice range to like

1. Zoo + bondage. A vicious animal going at a restraint women that just has to accept the imminent animal cock fucking her.
tumblr_m9t6t4vcoA1rd7d7lo1_500.jpg

2. Girls getting taken in a missionary position by zoo, but the camera angle usually don't show anything good unfortunately.
th
2BVbOtJ.jpg
#1 for me :)

3. Genuine amateurs, 1st time trying zoo, visibly uncertain.

Content Removed: Possibly Underaged Art.

4. Invasive formophilia.
kYtxHfP.jpg

5. Unusual animals. E.g. anything but dog or horse, because it's rare and there's so many odd cocks in the animal kingdom.
th
#4 as well

Large dog breeding woman, the more dominanting/eager/aggressive the dog is the better
Wow well that really blows my mind. It’s amazing to know that women can love dogs to this extent. My partner and I had a Doberman but we had to put him to sleep unfortunately. But just before he would join us when we would have sex. We never pushed anything onto him we liked that he would come on his own. But unfortunately we never got the the point of him mounting her. I want my partner to thoroughly enjoy this for herself too and not just because it’s a turn on for me. So it’s really nice to know that women can enjoy this as much as you do. It would be my dream to know that she would initiate with our dogs herself and really get into it.

Oooo, Boars breeding & plugging.
Tie & turns that last a while before the pop leaving a nice gape & a nice pool of fluid.
Large dogs getting sucked sucked off after a pull out.
Guys that cant handle the knot.

Oooo, Boars breeding & plugging.
Tie & turns that last a while before the pop leaving a nice gape & a nice pool of fluid.
Large dogs getting sucked sucked off after a pull out.
Guys that cant handle the knot.
I agrée long tie and turns and seeing a woman not being able to move is hot

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
Basically the same as yours! I love dogs eating girls out!

I love seeing a girl get her ass or pussy knotted and seeing the pull out. So amazingggggg

Also, love seeing a girl with a horse, dont care what shes doing with it. I just watch and wish i was her...

Gets me so turned on

My top 4 are.
1. The biggest one for me is just people being able to handle a stallion and have a HD camera. Just seeing a stallion cock buried deep is someones ass or pussy is 10/10 for me.

2. Than it's mare fisting, loving seeing a mare be filled.

3. Dolphins, I have no idea why buy I love see people with dolphins. I would love to find a video of m/f dolphin with penetration or even better f/m dolphin with penetration.

4. Finally pigs fucking woman, this was not something I ever expected to get into but I randomly decided to check out a video and was the hardest I had gotten in a while. Watching them get fucked than have all that cum drip out of them is amazing.

I'm very new to exploring zoo and, at first, was only aware of K9. I'm so grateful that you've all opened my eyes to the beauty of sooooooo much more. My pussy is most grateful.

Firstly all but one of them that involve a person would involve a male human, the closer to a twink the better. And all but one would obviously have to be a male dog. Without further ado, in no particular order…
• Seeing a dogs swollen sheath before anything sexual even happens because it’s so excited for the upcoming event. Bonus point if it’s already spurting out pre cum.
• Just good old doggystyle but the camera angle has to be from below so that you can see the insertion and the dogs balls slapping up against the guys ass then twitching as the dog fills him up. bonus points if the insertion/humping is in slow motion, not the twitching though, that’s sometimes to hard to see as is.
• The pullout as well from the same angle then the camera immediately goes to the dogs dick to get a good look at the size and watch it twitching as it continues to spurt out cum. Again bonus points if it’s in slow motion
• A Dog cumming directly on the camera
• Dog face fucking a guy, I’m talking full on thrusting his dick down his throat.
• Someone, male or female, taking multiple dogs in the same video, either spit roast or one right after the other. The more dogs involved the better
• Dog, male or female, calmly enjoying sucking a dick. I’m talking entire dick in the dogs mouth. Even better when the guy pulls away and the dog can’t wait to gobble it back down its throat.

1. A girl licking another girls pussy while she’s being knotted. So hard to find. I’ve only ever seen 1 video and 1 pic of this…
2. Girls riding dogs
3. Vocal girls
4. Amateur girls recording themselves with no one else there. The best videos are always these ones

1. Girls or guys making a homemade video of them self reminds me of the time when I tried that with my k9

2. Pov from down when you can see the dog or pig knotting/cumming in pussy or ass.

3. Horse and dog missionary position

Back