Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥

Much prefer armature videos with real emotion of the lady showing
1. She's sucking his cock, making love to it, and as he comes she's swallowing all his cum
2. She's knotted and keeps him tied to her for as long as possible while he cums in her
3. After he pulls out, seeing her beautiful vulva as his cum leaks out of her, and his cock as well

1. Zoo + bondage. A vicious animal going at a restraint women that just has to accept the imminent animal cock fucking her.
tumblr_m9t6t4vcoA1rd7d7lo1_500.jpg

2. Girls getting taken in a missionary position by zoo, but the camera angle usually don't show anything good unfortunately.
th
2BVbOtJ.jpg

3. Genuine amateurs, 1st time trying zoo, visibly uncertain.

Content Removed: Possibly Underaged Art.

4. Invasive formophilia.
kYtxHfP.jpg

5. Unusual animals. E.g. anything but dog or horse, because it's rare and there's so many odd cocks in the animal kingdom.
th

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine so far are:

1. Women fucking a boar and getting creampied for like half and hour, to the point where it's just leaking out of them constantly while he feels around in her pussy.

2. Dudes cumming inside a mare (bonus if the guy is really vocal about it, like busts really hard, or if the mare also cums which I've only seen once but it was so fucking hot to me to see a mare actually cum on a guy's cock.)

3. Good old classic of women getting violently rammed by a dog, knotted, and then he just drains is balls inside her. Love watching his balls twitch with every spurt, just resting them on her labia while he makes a her his bitch. Also found it hot when the dog's asshole would pucker up as he cums inside her.

Edit: I've noticed a trend. Lol

Last edited:
Back