Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

I basically have no interest in fucking animals the only zoo thing I’m into is when a dog sits between your legs and just sucks like there no tomorrow only problem is nothing new like that is being uploaded anywhere

I really like seeing mares get fucked by a human after getting creampied by a stallion! That and
Calfs sucking cock! And of course the normal dog knotting!

It's weird but I'm a gay man that 100% gets off on men and female dogs. Possibly because the only experience I ever had was with my female pitbull. I think I like it more than knots, albeit only a little more.

hmmmm let me think...

1. anything with stallion, specifically oral with a stallion, frotting a stallion, anything showing off their nice asses and donuts.

2. mare's are a close second, never had any first hand experience tho.

3. k9's, really again anything k9, male or female, like it all.

I basically have no interest in fucking animals the only zoo thing I’m into is when a dog sits between your legs and just sucks like there no tomorrow only problem is nothing new like that is being uploaded anywhere
Literally into the same exact thing. The net needs more videos like this. Also if you’re the OP uploader of these chocolate lab sucking videos I’m a big fan.

What I love to see is an "experienced" dog mounting. Doesn't matter if it's a guy or gal, I just love when it's apparent (or at least appears) the dog has done it many times before and is familiar with the human anatomy and where to enter it.

Literally into the same exact thing. The net needs more videos like this. Also if you’re the OP uploader of these chocolate lab sucking videos I’m a big fan.
Nah I nabbed those from here before they got taken down cause mods weird the original uploader is from here and his name is in the videos but he never responds to any of my request for more

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
When a dog with a big knot is pounding female’s pussy or asshole.

Back