Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

1 Husband, wife and dog 3some,
2 Giving hubby and the dog double blow job knowing he's watching me whilst I'm rubbing their cock's together and trying to get both of them into my mouth at same time.
3 .cum time.

couples with their dog(s) and just once I would like to see a guy lick his gal after their dog fills her up

Number one for me definitely has to be women getting fucked by pigs or anything have to do with females and pigs

Number two has to be horse cum shots as watching the vids of them make me so wet and horny its amazing

And number three would be rimming videos, seeing a girl rim her dog or horse out is absolutely amazing!

My greatest turn on would be men dominating a male dog whether that be muzzle or anal ❤️❤️.

I also like couples with a male dog. It's hott to see a woman rim a dog and help the man dominate the dog.

Third would be horses but it's a distant third lol even so, I love the look of a horse dick.

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
Lemme know if you find any videos in first 2 categories ! :)

1. Zoo + bondage. A vicious animal going at a restraint women that just has to accept the imminent animal cock fucking her.
tumblr_m9t6t4vcoA1rd7d7lo1_500.jpg

2. Girls getting taken in a missionary position by zoo, but the camera angle usually don't show anything good unfortunately.
th
2BVbOtJ.jpg
Nice pics

Anal Knotting gets me going every time, even better if they tie
I also quite like a good slow-mo, it's very hot watching the exact moment as the knot enters and you know that they're stuck together
And home-made stuff is totally better then pro-shot stuff, don't get me wrong it's good but I find they drag the videos out for too long, don't have as good angles and feels way to "set-up"

Cunnilingus (animal receiving). Because I guess I like the "niche" things involving the animal receiving full pleasurable attention =P

Mine is women fisting a mare until the mare cums and creams all over her hand.
There is one vid floating around on the web.

Woman getting facefucked and she sucks all that she can.

Legit bestiality sex, with pleasure and love.
Not some drugged up person who does it for money.

I like the threesomes with a man, woman, and the dog just joins in. Otherwise I've read a few stories where a woman and a dog who's either in the army or some form of military end up together. There was one set in the apocalypse and this teen(she's 18) ends up alone with this dog and they end up becoming an item. There are some other weird things that happen in it, but otherwise it was a sweet story. Sadly I don't remember where I read it :(

Edit: Oh and how could I forget... Werewolves! God I'd love to be fucked by one lol

This thread just shows the sickness going on in this world hindering zoos from becoming accepted. 😭😬

At my age, there is no such thing as cumming instantly.

Women: "I hate guys that cum in 15 minutes."

Me: "Well, you're in luck; it takes me an hour just to get it up. It takes me two more hours just to cum."
😂😂😂 same bro

I love the from below looking up camera angle, especially when a dog is ramming hard into a trans guy’s pussy. The cum pours and drips from their t-dick, and you can see the guys clit pulsing and twitching. ❤️

- All xeno/monster on human content (werewolves included).
- I love close ups where you can see the animal’s peen pulsing it’s cum deep inside a pussy. But it makes me sad when they pull out and a large amount of cum comes out with them. Why can’t the cum stay inside where it belongs? Wombs and vaginas should be filled to the brim with every cum imaginable.
- woman on small horse because I love full penetration. The sounds women make when they receive the entire horse cock. So hot.

Back