Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

I love it when amatuer chubby/bbw play with their dog. Especially when shot from below. Bonus points for real moaning and talking to the dog like he is their lover.

Watching amatuer men offering their asshole to their dogs. Seeing a horny dog lube up his bitch with his tongue then hopping on finding that warm wet asshole without assistance. Its hot hearing the guy enjoying the fuck/knot. Below shots are usually the best.

I think I actually cum harder watching guys getting it. Must be because I remember how a dogs tongue feels and the anticipation of getting mounted. But I'm always jealous because I have never been knotted...

any animals sucking human dick
female animals orgasming
cumming on animal faces
One of my first experiences was having my partner suck my dick then when I started cumming I pulled out and sprayed his face. Then I cleaned up after myself and then gave his knot a good sucking.

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
1. Sloppy seconds, dog then man with a couple, 2. Cum eating/drinking, either out of someone or out of a cup, the more the better, 3. More than one animal on someone, dog spit roast etc.

Well first on my list:
N1:Vibrator or estim on mares vulva until it cums n 💦💩🙈. And or horse dildo works also.
N2: Male horse handjob or blowjob.
N3: Fucking a male horse, putting a cock ring round balls n shaft to c wat happens. 💦
N4:Women fisting mares💦🔥
N5: Butt plug 4 Male dog while knotting female...possibly a vibe to c if he cumms more💦💦 nice creampie
List goes on n soo does my sexual fantasies ...

Hey everyone new member here. I was just curious What genre of bestiality videos you would go to that make you cum instantly?

Help a newbie out and drop them hot links I'm tryin to cum as we speak💦

My top three categories that make me almost instantly cum include:

1. Videos where two dogs are eating one pussy out, or the dog in general eats the owners pussy aggressively and deeply while the owner moans and quivers

2. Videos with great pov of girls riding on top of their dogs hard, driving their dogs wild while they slide up and down their throbbing red cocks

3. Videos of girls sharing dogs and/or eating the doggies creampie out of the others pussy. These videos are so hard to find!:(

Send me links yall I'm adopting my puppy this week my pussy is so ready🔥
Pigs, cows , fish and snakes👅👅👅💦💦💦

Me personally, I would say when the video has decent audio, and you can hear when the knot finally pops out. The noise it makes always gets me. And when the animals vagina is (safely) spread open so you can see that beautiful pink pussy just dripping with excitement

1. Women who look surprised at how fast and hard they’re being taken by a dog, typically first time
2. Anything that looks like it was screengrabbed from a webcam, or a quickly shot phone video, like maybe they were convinced to “just try it this once” by someone online or a boyfriend
3. Really vocal women- I loooooove hearing “good boy”

I would love to see more videos of like a group setting, where multiple people are watching a woman get mounted and knotted. And of course would love to see more faces in pleasure like without a mask but of course those are rare for obvious and valid reasons.

Cum instantly. interesting question:
- a woman taking a huge knot, holding the behind legs of her lover( dog) and keeping him in place for as long as possible. Watching him pulsating his continuous cumflow into the woman's pussy or ass. The look at her face when she is in heaven, moans, screams and shouts. To me this is true passion between a woman and her lover.

Back