Name the Bestiality genres that make you cum instantly

1. Women who look surprised at how fast and hard they’re being taken by a dog, typically first time
2. Anything that looks like it was screengrabbed from a webcam, or a quickly shot phone video, like maybe they were convinced to “just try it this once” by someone online or a boyfriend
3. Really vocal women- I loooooove hearing “good boy”

I would love to see more videos of like a group setting, where multiple people are watching a woman get mounted and knotted. And of course would love to see more faces in pleasure like without a mask but of course those are rare for obvious and valid reasons.
I love when they gasp and moan in pain and pleasure when they are suddenly penetrated 😁

Seeing the pussy getting knotted gets me going hard. I also love when boars take someone's asshole, like their twirly cock belongs in there perfectly 💞 anything with doggy cum is also hot, dripping from holes or mouth 😋

Those "first time" stories. I love seeing someone get exposed to how amazing it is and also show that coyness, curiosity, and have that feeling of shame, even though it's a perfectly natural act.

Oh and any werewolf erotica! I actually read this one on... I think it was Xnxx? Where a teen guy was entrapped by a werewolf and his tongue gave him like the best blowjob ever. I forgot if the were was male or female, but It got me so wet! The detail was what made it for me.

Kelly, I have a "call of the void" like need to call u Kelly and get yelled at for it.. but my boy tends to leave his stains on things all around. When I don't have a girl here regularly, and even sometimes when I do, I've come to learn what he's gonna hump and that he's gonna hump it alot

Kelly, I have a "call of the void" like need to call u Kelly and get yelled at for it.. but my boy tends to leave his stains on things all around. When I don't have a girl here regularly, and even sometimes when I do, I've come to learn what he's gonna hump and that he's gonna hump it alot
Keily

Someone making out with their dog is my favourite genre, that and maybe some, heh, "horseplay". Love both stallion and mare genitalia

3. Genuine amateurs, 1st time trying zoo, visibly uncertain.

Content Removed: Possibly Underaged Art.

4. Invasive formophilia.
kYtxHfP.jpg

5. Unusual animals. E.g. anything but dog or horse, because it's rare and there's so many odd cocks in the animal kingdom.
th
These are great ones!

When a woman presents her ass firmly to a large dog. Then the dog probes for her hot eager cunt and he finds it and his hips drive in plunging him deep inside. Then the savage onslaught of him pounding instantly begins and seeing her ass and tits rippling with each furious impacting thrust.

Some missionary fucks are good too when you can see the cock grinding in her. Godiva and StrayX are great for that!

Also when a woman takes a horse or (Usually a) pony and he thrusts and bottoms out seeing the cock bend (and thinking about that huge flare reaming her cunt), then after a few well timed thrusts it immediately starts going down and as it drops out the load of cum gushes out.

Also as someone else said, when a guy follows up after a dog counterpart has made her sopping and gushing wet, i'll cum within seconds, it's such a filthy sight and fantasy for me.

For me:

1. When its very casual, like the girl just goes there and assume position to get mounted like thats the most normal thing in the world

2. When the dog cant contain himself and the girl plays hard to get, and finally just let him take her and do what he has to do

3. Bets and dares

1) A guy or group of guys creaming a mare (either inside or outside)
2) A guy or group of guys creaming a bitch (preferably inside and dripping)
3) A guy getting knotted; bonus points if he is also servicing another human (male or female) orally

Back