Men that like being knotted.

I love being knotted! Also, very hot the thought of you being taken at the same time...I had a pretty good topic on myself being tossed to the side by a women that found out I like to be knotted. Sadly, my boys have passed on and I am without.

Great topic though!

Guys don't give up hope I know there is other women Like me out there that wants to share the pleasures of being knotted with there men.
My fantasy guy will enjoy me sucking his cock while knotted and being filled with doggy cum, for me to clean up. 👅

Guys don't give up hope I know there is other women Like me out there that wants to share the pleasures of being knotted with there men.
My fantasy guy will enjoy me sucking his cock while knotted and being filled with doggy cum, for me to clean up. 👅
Dream woman

Wish I could the idea interests me, and is love to experience it. Sadly I can't afford a feral friend of own in my life.

I love watching men being knotted the same time my pussy is being flooded. What straight men enjoy this experience?
Long time ago I had some k9 experiences and am looking and hoping for more. Any owners out there who would like to help me with this please msg me,thanks.

Last edited:
I think you'd be surprised at how many women would love for there men to join them. Women like to share the experience I have talked to quit a few that feel that way too.
That is nice to hear. I respect everyone's position on this and can understand why it is not appealing to every woman. Through my lens at least, the vast majority are at best tolerant of it but don't find it appealing. This is what makes it so special when one does like it :) I can't stress enough that I don't hold any ill-will towards those for whom it is not their thing. We all have our likes and dislikes and that is what makes us a beautifully diverse community.

I have not taken a real knot yet but want to very much. I have taken every one of these toys all the way

Attachments

• 476516B0-FEB6-4343-9EAA-6485CAA3867D.jpeg
    476516B0-FEB6-4343-9EAA-6485CAA3867D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • A618A6BC-5F4C-45E4-9091-BB6F36CDF0EC.jpeg
    A618A6BC-5F4C-45E4-9091-BB6F36CDF0EC.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • 40BAA5D2-293D-4605-A51A-684F6C81F7C8.jpeg
    40BAA5D2-293D-4605-A51A-684F6C81F7C8.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 26E84324-B5B1-495B-8D9D-06E9F65D8FCA.jpeg
    26E84324-B5B1-495B-8D9D-06E9F65D8FCA.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 89301EB9-ADD7-4AED-B342-8F4192BBBD1A.jpeg
    89301EB9-ADD7-4AED-B342-8F4192BBBD1A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 24
  • 49726756-1E34-4E88-940A-A8B5BBCC6235.jpeg
    49726756-1E34-4E88-940A-A8B5BBCC6235.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
I love watching men being knotted the same time my pussy is being flooded. What straight men enjoy this experience?
Boy, isn't that the question... I would argue that I was already questioning/curious about penises/men/males when my first experience happened, and it was so mind-blowing and earth-shattering that it definitely played a huge role in my trajectory/development. i.e. I don't think there's any way after the experience I had bottoming, being knotted, having the longest, strongest most intense orgasm of my life up to that point for, like, 8-10 straight minutes, that I would continue to think of myself as straight.
I've only had women for romantic partners/significant others, and I'm 'out' to friends to varying degrees, but I remember the thought I had in the moment at the time: "Oh... I get the word/concept 'bitch' in a totally new way now," and it was an identity/label that really took hold and stuck with me. So I can't imagine what man would have the experience/reaction I did and continue to consider himself straight. I might have to browse through the 7 pages of responses here and see if there's an answer to that in here somewhere...

Finding a partner is hard enough but finding one into this type of a lifestyle is even harder It takes a lot of trust and commitment on both parties. Maybe someday I'll meet that special person. On a side note I do know a few people that are interested in this personally but have not followed through.

Boy, isn't that the question... I would argue that I was already questioning/curious about penises/men/males when my first experience happened, and it was so mind-blowing and earth-shattering that it definitely played a huge role in my trajectory/development. i.e. I don't think there's any way after the experience I had bottoming, being knotted, having the longest, strongest most intense orgasm of my life up to that point for, like, 8-10 straight minutes, that I would continue to think of myself as straight.
I've only had women for romantic partners/significant others, and I'm 'out' to friends to varying degrees, but I remember the thought I had in the moment at the time: "Oh... I get the word/concept 'bitch' in a totally new way now," and it was an identity/label that really took hold and stuck with me. So I can't imagine what man would have the experience/reaction I did and continue to consider himself straight. I might have to browse through the 7 pages of responses here and see if there's an answer to that in here somewhere...
Just wanna say, I totally get what you're saying. Had a similar experience after my first knotting (well, prior to I was definitely curious and that was an experience in and of itself.). I was very conflicted for many years since I consider myself "straight" and not interested in men, yet I had a life-changing experience when I first became a bitch to a powerful stud. The pleasure outweighed everything else and the unique experience of being dominated and at the mercy of another male is something I came to relish. I'd never let myself get in that position with a man, yet with animals it somehow felt safe and natural. Fortunately I have a woman in my life that understands! At first she was a bit concerned that my desire to be dominated would interfere with her needs to have a strong man dominate her. But we have worked it out because I enjoy being her man and Dom and can compartmentalize that behavior from being dominated myself. She's even gotten into strapping a huge horse dildo on and fucking me until I'm trembling.... hahaha!

Just goes to show you, the world isn't black and white. In a good relationship everyone's needs can be met if there's good communication. Now if only my girl was a zoo, all would be perfect! Can't have everything.... but we try!

I will love that some day I’ll be having some fun with a Dog , the idea make feel hot, I had some licking experience but not a knots, maybe one day…ummmm🙏😍😍😍😍
I love watching men being knotted the same time my pussy is being flooded. What straight men enjoy this experiencw

I'd do it, but I kinda feel it'd be a little dangerous... like you know, when they try to pull the knot out? :S

I mean, an arse ain't as elastic as a pussy.

Back