Men that like being knotted.

I wasn't sure at all where to post this BUT,

Recently a fellow has been visiting me and though I don't like doing it predominantly, he took a very strong interest in my knotted dildos.

He's told me it's one of the most amazing sensations he has ever felt. I believe him, considering the sounds and facial expressions he starts making. I had to quiet him down a few times. I'm not a Domme, but something about a man taking a knot like that is so hot.

I love watching men being knotted the same time my pussy is being flooded. What straight men enjoy this experience?
I've only been knotted with toys but I love the feeling, a definite goal in my life is being knotted and tied with a medium-large breed.... on all fours with his fluffy fur on my back and ass while his cock is buried inside...pumping me full of cum and being bred like a bitch is the dream!!

bonus points if he starts to walk and im pulled by his huge knot lol

Taking a knot while pleasuring its owner (male or female) has always been one of my top fantasies even when I considered myself straight. I think there are a lot of submissive men who would love to try it as part of being dominated.
I'd love to be in on that one! Especially if I got seconds... mmm doggo cum as lube... so hot 🔥

Had to laugh at factory warranty comment 🤣...

Mainly into women, abd women being k9'd but not averse to a portion myself, or going second 🤔

Flooded... hmmm sounds yummy

I love watching men being knotted the same time my pussy is being flooded. What straight men enjoy this experience?
I know this is an older post, but I am pretty new here, so to answer your question I am 100% straight and I love being fucked by a dog! My first time taking the knot I was 12, I worked my way up to that through a few stages just experimenting. My very first sexual experience with a dog was very innocent and accidental. Once when I was 11 I had just taken a bath and since no one was at home I brought our 2 dogs into the bathroom so they wouldn't whine at the door or get into something. We had a cocker spanial named Sunny and a big yellow lab named Duke. So after my bath I was wrestling with the dogs on the bathroom floor and my cock got very hard, up until this point I had never even had an orgasm, but everything (wink wink) was pretty well developed by then, so when I was laying on my back Sunny was on top of me and the nice warm soft smooth skin of his tummy was rubbing against my cock and after a few seconds of good contact I exploded all over the place, OMG what a sensation! Sunny immediately began licking up every drop of cum he could find, then started licking it off of me, and when he started licking my cock and balls I immediately exploded a second time, then I got a little scared so I quickly washed up, got dressed and went outside with the dogs. Sunny was neutered but big Ole Duke was not and slowly over the next few months I experimented more and more, Sunny LOVED licking my cock, balls, and I found out, my ass, every once in a while I would play with his cock and he would hump the hell out of my hand but of course he couldn't ejaculate but I still loved feeling his knot, and it felt so big and hard, but still with no cum it got boring. Up until now Duke just hung out and watched or slept and one day I noticed him licking his big balls and the pink tip of his cock started coming out of his sheath and I stared in amazement at how much bigger his cock was compared to Sunny's and I immediately went over and began stroking his cock which made him stand up really quick and he grabbed onto my arm and started fucking my hand. Soon his cock was out of his sheath and after a short time, what I know now was his pre cum started going all over my arm, and he was grunting as if to say what took you so long! After a short time his knot got enormous, the size of it was breathtaking, I have never since then seen a knot that could even come close, he was blessed, and soon so was I! LOL!
After his knot swelled to unimaginable proportions he started to cum for what seemed like an eternity, good Ole Duke had his first orgasm by my hand, and it seemed like a gallon, thin and almost clear, and his cum and pre cum were very sticky, seemed much stickier than mine. After he finally stopped Cummings, Sunny moved in and he and Duke started cleaning up and Sunny made his way to my cock, I hadn't even noticed bur my cock was bigger and harder than it had ever been and it took maybe a dozen licks before I shot my cum all over everything, but even though I had just had an orgasm, I was even hornier than I had ever been and I got onto my hands and knees and Sunny went from cleaning my still hard cock to licking my asshole....OMG a dogs tongue is amazing on assholes.....but I wanted something else by this point and I called Duke over and reaching between my legs i started playing with his somewhat softened cock and it was again as if he was thinking what took you so long and he mounted me and began thrusting his cock, of course it was going everywhere but where I wanted it, but neither of us were going to be denied. I increased my grip, trying to slow him down a bit and guide him into my eager ass, now at this point I should mention that my ass was not a virgin, I was molested when I was about 5 but he was as gentle as anyone could be and I actually remember it being pleasant. Back to Duke, he seemed to "understand " what I wanted and after a few more near misses, his cock began to slide into my ass and when he felt himself sliding inside he really started pounding my ass! Again and again he slammed against me, his knot hitting my asshole over and over again, trying to get inside, even without the knot it felt like a baseball bat sliding in and out of my ass! With each thrust of his hips the knot pressed against my asshole, loosening it up a little more along with his pre cum lubricating my ass, and me remembering what the man who had taken my innocence away from me told me many times to relax. Duke was fucking me harder and harder trying to get his knot in, his paws digging into my legs trying to get traction, it was a little painful but the good feeling far out weighed the pain. Then with everything working together Duke pushed hard and I pushed back, one hand grabbing one of his hips to help and POP, it finally went in and he stopped moving, panting his hot breath against me, and I could feel his knot swelling even more and he shot hot cum deep into my ass, that feeling will never be equaled because it was the first, not to mention the amazing size of Duke and his amazing cock/knot. Afterwards of course his knot took a long time to come out and even that was amazing! Duke, Sunny, and I fucked, licked, and came for years to follow, even after I started dating and having sex with girls, we would still have our fun whenever we had a chance. After high school I joined the military and while I was in bootcamp my parents had Duke neutered just because, it had nothing to do with me, but still made me a little sad even though I was not around. Duke died while I was overseas, her got into something that made him sick and they had to put him down, and Sunny lived to be an old dog but we never had another chance to play. I have had 3 other male dogs, none neutered of course, even as I married and had kids, I occasionally had my dog fuck me, but none have even come close to the size of Dukes cock! Let me know what you think, would love to hear from you!

Back