Men that like being knotted.

Bi guy here and really love to take the knot and feel him lay all is weight on my back and feel all the contractions in his dick and the warm flows inside me. The pull out is still a bit rough but I love it so much, it leaves me hardbreathing on the floor. I really would like to have a women watch me during this and masturbate to this show. Maybe one day.
Sounds delicious and a sight to see

I would luv to meet a woman that would enjoy this kind of a relationship. I’m in the process of moving to Bullhead City AZ if anyone interest hit me up
We looked for zoo play in bullhead city and found this comment. I can prove that I’m real, local, and a woman. It says I can’t message you yet because I’m new. But I would like to chat.

We looked for zoo play in bullhead city and found this comment. I can prove that I’m real, local, and a woman. It says I can’t message you yet because I’m new. But I would like to chat.
You can can email me iwant 312951 on yahoo. Send me a message and let chat. I’m new as well I am married my wife has no idea or clue of this side a me hope to hear from you soon.

Been wanted to get knotted for many years. I've played with increasingly larger toys until I've worked up to taking a knotted k9 dildo fully inside me, it's extremely intense and the orgasms are incredible! Just needing to experience the real thing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221201-175448_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20221201-175448_Gallery.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 51
Been wanted to get knotted for many years. I've played with increasingly larger toys until I've worked up to taking a knotted k9 dildo fully inside me, it's extremely intense and the orgasms are incredible! Just needing to experience the real thing
the real thing won't go in fully enlarged tho

This is so weird to watch in the middle of a thread.

can y’all take this elsewhere?

Just do your 10 posts, or whatever, so you can dm. Maybe put a tiny bit of effort into joining this community before you rub your dick all over it?
That’s what I’m doing. This is one of those posts.
I can tell this is an older vibe on this site but for those of us who use TikTok and Reddit, please help a girl out by giving constructive insight as opposed to bullying away the only new females on this site.

I’m not marking my territory. I’m trying to meet people irl. If all I wanted was to make casual friends or get vanilla laid, I would just walk into any bar.

I can tell this is an older vibe on this site but for those of us who use TikTok and Reddit, please help a girl out by giving constructive insight as opposed to bullying away the only new females on this site.

I’m not marking my territory. I’m trying to meet people irl. If all I wanted was to make casual friends or get vanilla laid, I would just walk into any bar.
well if you need hints of how to behave:
not like on tiktok would be a start. this is a forum, not a comment section. you don't post single sentence blurbs all over the place just to raise your post number, you think about what you want to say and formulate it (usually, even UR20Z thinks about his insults) instead of just asking everyone and his dog about "wanna meet?"

And you should think about getting a real account. Profile pic, username, stuff like that.

Nice, nice...one post closer to taking your personal conversations off the public threads. Keep 'em comin!

(usually, even UR20Z thinks about his insults)
Hah! Pretty true

Back