Men that like being knotted.

TBH I've only taken a knot 1 time and it scared the hell out of me because I wasn't ready (I was also a lot younger) still haven't taken another one but I do love being ridden and pumped full of doggy batter. But with humans im straight the thought of a guys dick weirds me out, however I've seen a few asses here I would probably happily leave a load in 😉. I've even owned a couple intact male dogs who I played with often.

This has always been a curiosity for me. When you get knotted does it hurt and is the dog constantly pumping semen in you?

This has always been a curiosity for me. When you get knotted does it hurt and is the dog constantly pumping semen in you?
It depends on many factors: the size of the knot, the depth of the tie, how prepared you are, how excited you are... plus a million small details. However, in my experience there is always some element of pain involved. For me, the pleasure usually outweighs the pain by a great deal.

As for the second part of your question, the dog usually ejaculates most of the time but most of the time it's just precum. The pumping and throbbing is really pleasant and I personally love the volume of ejaculate they can fill you up with.

It depends on many factors: the size of the knot, the depth of the tie, how prepared you are, how excited you are... plus a million small details. However, in my experience there is always some element of pain involved. For me, the pleasure usually outweighs the pain by a great deal.

As for the second part of your question, the dog usually ejaculates most of the time but most of the time it's just precum. The pumping and throbbing is really pleasant and I personally love the volume of ejaculate they can fill you up with.
Thank you for that information I’ve always fantasized have yet to experience this.

I had trouble with the stigma of identifying as a straight male and being penetrated by a penis so couldn’t get into it. He was a big boy as well and it kinda scared me even though a helper was present. However, I didn’t have a problem being naked with another guy there and rubbing cocks with the big boy and I found that I enjoyed giving oral. I really enjoy sucking dogs (and horses) and deep throating them.
Over the years I have often wondered if I had just gone with it would I have enjoyed it? I often fantasise about being knotted and receiving oral at the same time, as the handler suggested at the time.
IF, the opportunity arises again and everything was right I feel that I would just let myself go and see what happens.

I had trouble with the stigma of identifying as a straight male and being penetrated by a penis so couldn’t get into it. He was a big boy as well and it kinda scared me even though a helper was present. However, I didn’t have a problem being naked with another guy there and rubbing cocks with the big boy and I found that I enjoyed giving oral. I really enjoy sucking dogs (and horses) and deep throating them.
Over the years I have often wondered if I had just gone with it would I have enjoyed it? I often fantasise about being knotted and receiving oral at the same time, as the handler suggested at the time.
IF, the opportunity arises again and everything was right I feel that I would just let myself go and see what happens.
I was similar the first time, I now say I'm human straight, animal Bi. I definitely am not attracted to human males in the slightest, but love feeling my dog fill me up

I usually warm up for the day with butt plugs so it's not as severe. Otherwise it does hurt a bit when he first enters me and again when getting knotted, otherwise it's amazing.
As for constantly pumping semen in, no, it's lots of precum until tied/knotted. That's when he starts pumping semen in

I was similar the first time, I now say I'm human straight, animal Bi. I definitely am not attracted to human males in the slightest, but love feeling my dog fill me up
Thank you for your reply.
If a handsome looking stud dog can convince me that it’s a good idea to try again then I might be tempted!

Well said
Funny when people get all testy about a man who wants the knot, or a woman to peg him. In my case, I had zoo experiences when young, and a dominant female who liked using my ass. I also had a couple male friends I experimented with a little when young, and it just didnt do anything for me. Still at my age human guys dont do anything for me. It’s just one of those things. I am actually turned off about a human male fucking me. It doesnt work. Now a woman with a strapon, fingers whatever, and obviously a dog male.. those work for me. It’s just how it is. Even the fictional mind swap to a womans body.. I just.. ehh. Dont have any desire to be intimate in any way with human males. Male dogs mounting me? SURE! I always find people putting their thoughts and ideas on what someone else thinks and feels sexually hilarious. Specially in the zoo community. Where "we" are outside the "norm" and you want to judge what someone does or doesn't prefer.. Snort. Very insecure/pompous to assume you know what they truuuuuly desiiire.. :D
well said 👍

Do bisexual men count? I can get off to a chick who's getting mounted and knotted because I know how it feels to be mounted and knotted, myself. Maybe it's in a different hole (although, funnily enough, it's often the same), but at the end of the day, we're both getting down on all fours, taking it from behind and getting filled with dog semen for the same reasons.

I'm really only into to girls but getting knotted is seriously my biggest fantasy and I'd love to make it a reality. I absolutley love my knotted toy.

My family does own a male dog(neutered unfortunatley) but on the rare occasions I've been alone with him I never tried anything, mainly because of guilt and just being nervous

Back