Men that like being knotted.

Yeah it does. Hes having sex with another male. That isnt heterosexual AKA straight, and there is nothing wrong with that. Just own your bisexuality.
I knew a guy once, huge rugby player he was, 6'3 -6'4ish built like a brick shithouse who always used to say "shagging pretty pussy is for wimps, it takes a Real man to fuck a dirty arsehole"

Now I'm not saying he's right, but he's at least got a point.

Yeah it does. Hes having sex with another male. That isnt heterosexual AKA straight, and there is nothing wrong with that. Just own your bisexuality.
Well that depends on how u see it. I would love to take a knot, but i have no attraction toowords humans males.

I love being knotted by a dog. It's an exhilarating experience unlike any other. The thrusting, the feeling of being filled up with hot cum, and of course the knot itself. Looking down between my legs seeing my cock flop around as my ass is being pounded dripping precum until that magic moment happens I just cum all over the place. Wonderful.

I'm a guy and I love being knotted! absolutely zero attraction to human males though. There's just something powerful about knowing my dog is getting pleasure from my body, its intoxicating

I
I love watching men being knotted the same time my pussy is being flooded. What straight men enjoy this experience?
I think that is hot AF. It is hot to watch her get knotted while getting blown, and it's hot for him to get knotted while she gets a massive creampie.

I love watching men being knotted the same time my pussy is being flooded. What straight men enjoy this experience?
I have never liked male humans but god I’ve just about always wanted to be with a dog, male preferably. There’s something so exciting about being held down and filled until he’s done with you. I hope to experience it for the first time when I can move out and get my own dog. If I could meet some girl who wanted to get mounted together that would be a dream I can’t even begin to imagine such happiness.

I personally am bi, but that may stem from wanting to be submissive and not having to do the work, since in all my relationships i have had to be the top, I love fucking but i dream of being spitroasted, and if i could do that with a dog and a human male that seems hot to me too, I may only like human men because i crave the sensual insanity that comes from everything i have read about women being fucked harder than any man could. That kind of ownage i dream of, if that makes me a bitch, then i am perfectly fine with it.

I mean I'm not straight by any means and have yet to actually do anything with an animal more like the idea of it if that makes sense but I think it's pretty common for guys to like it as well.

Back