Men that like being knotted.

The fact the man's g spot is up his arse & help wants to feel great pleasure from dog knots doesn't make him any less straight than a straight male that's not into k9.
Yes, I don’t want to be fucked by a guy. But take a dog knot or a strapon from a woman up my ass until I cum „handsfree“ is such a big pleasure. What doesn’t mean I am gay or bi. It is just about fun!

Bi guy here and really love to take the knot and feel him lay all is weight on my back and feel all the contractions in his dick and the warm flows inside me. The pull out is still a bit rough but I love it so much, it leaves me hardbreathing on the floor. I really would like to have a women watch me during this and masturbate to this show. Maybe one day.

Yeah it does. Hes having sex with another male. That isnt heterosexual AKA straight, and there is nothing wrong with that. Just own your bisexuality.
guess it's about how one looks at it.. in my case, i don't consider myself either hetero or homosexual, but a zoosexual. gender matters very little to me in my partner, the species is what does.
i mean, if someone caught me in the act they most likely wouldn't care what gender the dog is. and "straight zoo" "gay zoo" bi zoo" all sound so weird to me.
I want to find a woman that's into this type of play and her enjoying the knot also
and you are totally in the right thread for that...

Funny when people get all testy about a man who wants the knot, or a woman to peg him. In my case, I had zoo experiences when young, and a dominant female who liked using my ass. I also had a couple male friends I experimented with a little when young, and it just didnt do anything for me. Still at my age human guys dont do anything for me. Its just one of those things. I am actually turned off about a human male fucking me. It doesnt work. Now a woman with a strapon, fingers whatever, and obviously a dog male.. those work for me. Its just how it is. Even the fictional mind swap to a womans body.. I just.. ehh. Dont have any desire to be intimate in any way with human males. Male dogs mounting me? SURE! I always find people putting their thoughts and ideas on what someone else thinks and feels sexually hilarious. Specially in the zoo community. Where "we" are outside the "norm" and you want to judge what someone does or doesn't prefer.. Snort. Very insecure/pompous to assume you know what they truuuuuly desiiire.. :D

Back