Men that like being knotted.

It's a fantastic feeling. Your rectum is stretched to almost maximum. Your sphincter is cramped snd holds the knot inside. Until finally the dog rushes off and rips it out of you without any chance to relax your sphincter muscles. Its painful but this pain is soooooooo good!

I love a good knot.. the pleasure/pain of it all is another world apart.. that feeling of the knot expanding knowing you’re in for a wild ride at any point.. sooo hot..

Always wanted to be knotted and have a female partner infront of me so I can eat them out tho…

I absolutely adore it even though I've never had a successful long knot. That being said the reason I love it is the domination aspect, I love knowing that I'm just a submissive breeding bitch hungry for dog cock and ready to be mounted, fucked silly and finally pumped full of doggie cum like the little k9 breeding slut that I am. I think I get off knowing I'm being dominated by a beast....and hopefully I'll be able to feel and experience said beast filling me with his cum...which I hope happens sooner rather than later 🤣

I’d like to have a huge knot anchoring me while I give oral to a male or female
That's a dream of mine too, and I'm hoping I can do it in the future, my husband caught me with one of our dogs that has since past (about 5 months ago, and he passed about 3 months ago) he doesn't mind my lifestyle and he actually thought it was a Little hot....so I'm hoping to get a new dog soon and hopefully I can have my husband's cock in my mouth while I'm pounded silly by our new dog....that thought alone gets my engine revving.

I absolutely adore it even though I've never had a successful long knot. That being said the reason I love it is the domination aspect, I love knowing that I'm just a submissive breeding bitch hungry for dog cock and ready to be mounted, fucked silly and finally pumped full of doggie cum like the little k9 breeding slut that I am. I think I get off knowing I'm being dominated by a beast....and hopefully I'll be able to feel and experience said beast filling me with his cum...which I hope happens sooner rather than later 🤣
The best things is that you cant push it away if he choose to knot you he will

I want to do bad. I don’t even have a dog to try with now though as I’m just now seeking this out again since high school. Someday!

Agreed

I'm a guy and I love being knotted! absolutely zero attraction to human males though. There's just something powerful about knowing my dog is getting pleasure from my body, its intoxicating
Primal

If youre a guy that identifies as straight but enjoys being knotted by a male dog then what does "straight" even mean anymore?
Straight is who you are attracted to. As far as I’m concerned for those that are into it for the pleasure and sexual aspects their human orientation is different from their animal orientation. It’s like a straight guy liking getting pegged.

I identify as bi - I love toys up my ass, getting pegged or a guy fucking me. I also love giving head to a guy. But, I'm not attracted to guys at all. Not interested in an emotional relationship with another guy. Love women, love pussy.

I would love to get knotted with a woman watching/helping. I'd also love to give a dog head with a woman.

Absolutely not interested in female dogs 🤷

Back