Men that like being knotted.

Yes, I don’t want to be fucked by a guy. But take a dog knot or a strapon from a woman up my ass until I cum „handsfree“ is such a big pleasure. What doesn’t mean I am gay or bi. It is just about fun!
And even if you were gay or bi, why would it matter?

You can even want to have sex with men without being gay or bi, as u said, just for the fun. :p

A nice swollen knot squirting deep in my sissy pussy feels so good. Would love to watch a woman getting same while I was. Side by side..dog cocks buried deep

I'm glad to see so many of you male-getting-knotted loving women coming out of the woodwork! Are you also into guy on guy human action? Might sound like a dumb question but some people omen are into guys taking animal cock but not guys into human cocks.
I love men breeding my pussy as well ;)

I'd do it, but I kinda feel it'd be a little dangerous... like you know, when they try to pull the knot out? :S

I mean, an arse ain't as elastic as a pussy.
You would be amazed at the stretch capacity of the human anus, male and female!

well I have yet to experience my first knotting but I have to say I do love the thought of it.
I will soon have my first group activity with at least one other man and see if I can take a human but I want to have the experience with a k9 for sure 😋

well I have yet to experience my first knotting but I have to say I do love the thought of it.
I will soon have my first group activity with at least one other man and see if I can take a human but I want to have the experience with a k9 for sure 😋
I would luv to meet a woman that would enjoy this kind of a relationship. I’m in the process of moving to Bullhead City AZ if anyone interest hit me up

Guess you could call me tri then... Women, Dogs and Men :)
Love to be knotted again, it's been a long time since I've had the pleasure.
Same here, I freely admit it, I like men and dogs cock, but only womens pussy.... I'm bi and proud of it in this comminity!

Last edited:
To answer this question, my only experience has been with female k9. Though there is a part of me that does have a curiosity to try this side of things out. It seems thrilling, and it's definitely something I think I can handle.

Back