Men that like being knotted.

I describe myself as 80% straight, 20% gay for humans, and 50/50 for dogs. The idea of most dogs knotting me is a turn on. Takes very specific traits about men to get me interested.

I am bisexual and exclusive bottom for men or k9. being knotted is truly indescribable --- the vigorous fucking, feeling it grow inside until it is locked inside you, the pain and pleasure of the turn, and the pulsating of his knot as he fills with hot sperm. it is communicating on a primal level

I've had several zoo 'straight' buddies who love getting knotted. One in particular describes himself as "Straight for humans, Gay for dogs" yet I'm fairly certain that if we played with a dog together and he (the guy) were wound up enough, he'd probably let me join him. I'm already top/versatile with men but pretty much 100% bottom for a handsome male dog (go figure).
I've fucked a Female Saint Bernard and it was fun, but vag/bitch pussy has never been my first go-to.

It is a spectacular experience that exceeded my expectations and left me wanting it even more every time. Thinking it is finally time to find one to settle down and think about our future. Got a few ex’s that might be jealous lol

Only experienced toys with knot . Def willing to take a real one if any guys or gals got doggies that wanna play with me. Would let y'all leash me to be a bitch for some stud or for yourself. I'm in jurupa valley ,ca. DM me

It is always nice to find women who enjoy men with male dogs! Most women only want to be knotted themselves and are grossed out by men doing it, at least in my experience. Same goes for guys being bi.

I am bi with animals and people, but mostly interested in male animals and female people. I would love to take the knot in my ass one day, and also would like sucking dog cock too! I would love to have a woman that is turned on by it so we can both play together. I'd love to be knotted and eating her pussy at the same time.

I identify as straight but would love to try sharing a knot with a female partner. Especially if she was as aroused as I would be if I watched her be anally knotted.

Back