Men that like being knotted.

How cool to find a bunch of guys that I relate with! I get a little aroused at the side of pretty much any decent sized male dog that I see. Can't help it, just happens. But never once have I gotten remotely aroused looking at a man and I'm very attracted to women. Just how it goes I guess. A woman with a strapon is a huge turn-on, too. I wonder why that is... Don't really give a shit about labels either. Bisexual, straight, zoo-gay, who cares? People like what they like.

I have never had a sexual experience with a human male but think I would like it a lot. Only the penis inside but not kissing. I have had several women fingering me and also experienced pegging both with a strapon and with candles. I would love to feel a dog‘s penis inside me. I am not sure if I would dare to be knotted - but the thought is arousing.

I have never had a sexual experience with a human male but think I would like it a lot. Only the penis inside but not kissing. I have had several women fingering me and also experienced pegging both with a strapon and with candles. I would love to feel a dog‘s penis inside me. I am not sure if I would dare to be knotted - but the thought is arousing.
I'm with ya. Ya know, I've fantasized a lot about sex with a man. Just never seen a man that I thought was sexually attractive. Kind of a weird contradiction there...

This is something I would love to experience and to have a woman watch and participate would be the ultimate. Any lady owners out there in Australia PM me...

I enjoy the thought of being knotted by a male dog while a woman watched or pegged my mouth while i got knotted in my ass. Not into human males though

Funny when people get all testy about a man who wants the knot, or a woman to peg him. In my case, I had zoo experiences when young, and a dominant female who liked using my ass. I also had a couple male friends I experimented with a little when young, and it just didnt do anything for me. Still at my age human guys dont do anything for me. Its just one of those things. I am actually turned off about a human male fucking me. It doesnt work. Now a woman with a strapon, fingers whatever, and obviously a dog male.. those work for me. Its just how it is. Even the fictional mind swap to a womans body.. I just.. ehh. Dont have any desire to be intimate in any way with human males. Male dogs mounting me? SURE! I always find people putting their thoughts and ideas on what someone else thinks and feels sexually hilarious. Specially in the zoo community. Where "we" are outside the "norm" and you want to judge what someone does or doesn't prefer.. Snort. Very insecure/pompous to assume you know what they truuuuuly desiiire.. :D
Im in port charlotte tryin g to get my first zoo want to suck dog and horse

As a woman, I think it’s wonderful when guys enjoy getting knotted. It’s my dream to find a male partner to take knots with. :)
I've thought about it, and talked about it online with other women. One had two dogs and we talked about "if we were a couple" that it would be awesome facing each other kissing and be able to watch each others pleasure while mutually knotted.

It's always been a dream of mine to find another woman that's interested in the same thing and share the experiences

🤤🤤🤤🤤 oooh to be knotted. I'm still waiting on that one. I have been fucked before but never knotted. I think a helper would make it easier. Or a fully trained dog in that art form. That g spot is incredible. I've been fucked by a guy, it made me cum. But I wasn't sexually attracted to him. Or any men. Just the pleasure a cock can bring stretching out my ass. I might he a little bi. Sucking cock or dog cock turns me on. But nothing about men besides a cock does it for me. But I cant wait to be knotted. Moaning like a little bitch. 😍😍

Back