Involuntarily Exclusive!

FloofyNewfie

The Floofy Administrator
Staff member
To start out I'm not an Incel! Lol That header was to grab your attention! xD

So right now I'm technically exclusive as I'm only in partnership with a doggie girl. While I'm not actively looking for a woman, if I found the right person I'd have no problems with dating one. I haven't dated a girl in like 10-12 years, and even before that our relationship was short. (Plus middle school love doesn't count.) I'm pretty sociable and probably wouldn't have any problems getting a girlfriend if I really wanted to. But my pickiness for women basically leads me to zoo exclusivity.

Anyone else in the same boat?

To start out I'm not an Incel! Lol That header was to grab your attention! xD

So right now I'm technically exclusive as I'm only in partnership with a doggie girl. While I'm not actively looking for a woman, if I found the right person I'd have no problems with dating one. I haven't dated a girl in like 10-12 years, and even before that our relationship was short. (Plus middle school love doesn't count.) I'm pretty sociable and probably wouldn't have any problems getting a girlfriend if I really wanted to. But my pickiness for women basically leads me to zoo exclusivity.

Clever title, haha!

Since this is for zoo exclusivity I won't be able to say much more than that.

*rubs hands together*
To start out I'm not an Incel!
... oh...

Well, I had a girlfriend back when I was 12, so I'm gonna say that doesn't count. She did share her tater wedges with me once. That's true love right there.

I used to be very antisocial, but I've come a long way from that and I'm now somewhat sociable. But my sociability isn't why I'm zoo exclusive. I've just never been attracted to people. Physically or romantically. Dogs on the other hand, I can fall head over heels for, drool over, and even fantasize about being with certain ones. So I'd say that I'm not in the same boat as you, but I'm on something that's somehow still afloat lol.

*rubs hands together*

... oh...

Well, I had a girlfriend back when I was 12, so I'm gonna say that doesn't count. She did share her tater wedges with me once. That's true love right there.

I used to be very antisocial, but I've come a long way from that and I'm now somewhat sociable. But my sociability isn't why I'm zoo exclusive. I've just never been attracted to people. Physically or romantically. Dogs on the other hand, I can fall head over heels for, drool over, and even fantasize about being with certain ones. So I'd say that I'm not in the same boat as you, but I'm on something that's somehow still afloat lol.
I myself have a 60/40 split over what I find attractive. 60% dog and 40% human. Basically, if a dog could have an intellectual conversation with me, it'd be closer to 80/20! Haha.

Another incel thread to fire upon. *Reads first sentance of first post*. Oh its not that kind of thread. Lol.

Considering that i dont have a mate myself i guess i kinda of in same department here. That being me finding dogs attractive and what not. (Its still a struggle for me.)

Another incel thread to fire upon. *Reads first sentance of first post*. Oh its not that kind of thread. Lol.

Considering that i dont have a mate myself i guess i kinda of in same department here. That being me finding dogs attractive and what not. (Its still a struggle for me.)
Yeah it seems like after Mr. Alpha left there hasn't been a lot of incel shit on ZV. But he left before I even joined. I hope you find a mate though, human or otherwise! Until i can find the "perfect one" I'll probably remain exclusive to animals. I'm just too picky when it comes to women. I've seen so many of my friends relationships go down in flames, and I want to avoid that if I can by finding someone who thinks like I do.

I'm with a human partner right now. I feel like some if not all humans have the capacity to love multiple beings at once. Some do this better then others but if it's the right being(s) then everything just works.

But I'm still just a young pup stumbling through life so what do I know :gsd_laughing::gsd_wink:

Animals do not betray you, are rarely being jealous and always loyal when they love you. Dogs will die for you just to protect you. We have to show the same loyalty to them. It is not just a dog or an animal.

@ZTHorse
I would love a word that is shorter and faster to write than saying: Zoosexual exclusive. Excluzoo seem like a nice fit.

So, I'm an a "excluzoo" and not by choice as humans have neber been an interest for relationships or sex since I was 14. If I had the option of choosing relationships with humans or animals (if I where straight for humans) I would totally chose animals. Humans just have more potential to be harmful, they can cheat on you, lie to you, steal from you, betray you, get jealous, fight over silly stuff, etc. If you can chose between human partners or animals partners, the choice is kinda obvious to me. With animals you get all the benefits of a relationship without the negative stuff that humans relationships carry.

Though I'm sure there are humans out there who have almost no negative stuff about them, but finding the right human who is zoo tolerant or zoo him/herself, is like finding a needle in a haystack (without using a magnet to find it) so you may as well, spare yourself the pain of finding the right human and go for the sure bet that will give you unlimited happiness, love, loyalty, etc.

If you want biological human babies, you are kinda screwed as you need a human for that.

If I had the option of choosing relationships with humans or animals (if I where straight for humans) I would totally chose animals. Humans just have more potential to be harmful, they can cheat on you, lie to you, steal from you, betray you, get jealous, fight over silly stuff, etc. If you can chose between human partners or animals partners, the choice is kinda obvious to me. With animals you get all the benefits of a relationship without the negative stuff that humans relationships carry.

Though I'm sure there are humans out there who have almost no negative stuff about them, but finding the right human who is zoo tolerant or zoo him/herself, is like finding a needle in a haystack (without using a magnet to find it) so you may as well, spare yourself the pain of finding the right human and go for the sure bet that will give you unlimited happiness, love, loyalty, etc.

If you want biological human babies, you are kinda screwed as you need a human for that.

I dislike that portrayal of human relationships being highly troublesome and animal partners being so easy and great in comparison. I dislike it because it is an accusation anti-zoos make (zoos would just take the easy route because they can't handle a real man/woman) and I dislike it because it is wrong and I dislike it because I am not attracted to dogs by choice anyway.

Here are just some examples where having an animal partner is more difficult than a human partner:
  • You can live with your human partner in any apartment and any house. Getting a place where you and your animal can live together can be more or less difficult, depending on the species and your income, which brings us to the next point:
  • Your animal won't bring money into the relationship. You'll have to pay for everything. A human partner can earn money and help make ends meet.
  • Depending on the species you may not be able to leave your animal partner alone for an extended time. Human partners can be easily left alone when you got to work etc.
  • Having an animal partner means that you are part of a discriminated minority with potentially very negative consequences. You do not have to hide the relationship with a human partner. You'll actually get kudos for having one.
  • There are many social activities you can't share with your animal partner, because animals are forbidden at many places (in some places, dogs are even forbidden at the beach; I'm not just talking about going to the cinema, which a dog may not enjoy anyway). You can take a human partner anywhere except for some public bathrooms, in case you are in a heterosexual relationship.
  • You are limited in your choice of vacation destinies.
  • You can better divide stuff like house work and other duties between you and a human partner whereas you'll have to do most of it yourself with an animal.
  • You can't really ask an animal for advice or help with specific problems.
  • When you get ill, your animal can't take care of you and do the tasks you usually do.
  • You can grow old together with a human partner, while the life span of many animal partners is significantly shorter than a human's.
Also, some of the things you said that don't happen in a partnership with animals as much can actually happen in a partnership with animals too:
  • Animals can get very jealous.
  • Animals can make humans jealous when they hit on someone else.
  • While animals may not steal from you in the legal sense, they can destroy stuff.
I agree that there are things that are less complicated with animals. But I don't share the idea that it would be easier in general. Of course I prefer a dog as partner anyway, simply because I am emotionally and sexually mostly attracted to them. I do not regret that I am—despite their tendency to eat poo and wallow in stinky corpses, which human partners usually don't do.

Back