I Have...something you did because you were Horny

Was reading at the park and saw a black cock dangling across the way near the public restroom. Beckoning me to come and partake; which i did on my knees and later at his home

In a 🚙 just choose ‘Drive’ 👍
I've seen video of a girl who could run a 5-speed Camaro through the gears with the shifter knob in her snatch whole her boyfriend drove and worked the throttle and clutch. I've heard jokes about women who could handle the shifter of a tractor-trailer as well, but the High/Low Range switch would make that either very painful or impossible.

I, uh, I might have been party to those jokes.

High/low switch is easy.

Getting permission to enter a mare - that is difficult. She has a mind in control of her body and -

- just how perverted am I? Someone tell me.

I’m actually a little disappointed at the level of weird stuff people have done lol. I expected more. I’ve always been horny and into “weird” stuff. I guess it started(got serious) when I was 12-14 or so. I experimented with inserting things into myself, started with crayons 🖍️ lol. I’d put it only about half way in, then add another, and another. Until I had a huge bundle of them half in half out of my ass. And I would always try to add more. This is probably what started my fascination with stretching/being stretched. Then it was eggs, bananas, hotdogs, enemas have always been a favorite of mine. My grandparents had a shower wand that I would use to clean out my insides, eventually I worked up to fitting the whole head of the wand inside me. I would spend all night playing in the shower while they were sleeping. Then I started sneaking out of my parents house(while they were asleep) and walking ~1.5 miles up the road to my neighbors farm, I’d let his coon dog out of the kennel and we would go in the barn where he would knot me. Around this time we took in a border collie pup, once he was old enough he started knotting me as well. I would go out at night to “play” with him. Then now, when I have the house to myself I search the house. Looking for something big that tappers till it’s too big to fit inside me, and I try to force it in. Still super into the idea and feeling of stretching and being stretched. I’ve fisted myself. But I’m starting to not be flexible enough for that 😅. And I have a male dog now that I play with sometimes. But I have to limit it, so he doesn’t act horny around everyone else.. I also stretch my depth out, by sliding long toys inside and trying to leave them there.
All of this and I’m a straight male 😂

Back