I Have...something you did because you were Horny

When I was in school I got so horny that I masturbated my cock secretly under the table. I was completley clothed, a girl sat next to me. I managed to cum without being caught.

Ok, I feel this needs putting into context!
Worked overnight security for a big trucker stop. The job was 11Pm to 7Am. Got paid 17 an hour to sit around and drive around in my car. I could also have my mate with me all night. It was a crisp -20 F day and the trucker storefront was radioing me to come help with some bullshit. Usually cleanjng showers, taking out trucker trash (which might as well be biohazard) or checking on something suspicious.

Anyways, on that brutally cold night, it was unusually calm. Me and doggy were feeling very frisky in the warm heater of my truck, so we decided to fuck around. I parked at the corner of the property, turned my radio down, stripped naked and climbed in the backseat. My dog quickly mounted me and got his knot in. It was so good and sooo warm. I got us used to turning butt to butt with the tie, but with him like, between my legs as I was on my back. This allowed a comfortable position for us to stay tied as long as he liked. Usually staying knotted for half an hour. Within a few minutes of finally getting comfortable, with my dog had already passed out, still tied with me. The radio breaks the silence. "Hey, <me> i need you to come check on this car driving around the lot with no headlights on."

This lead to me basically having an extended conversation with the night manager about a car I was pretending to check out. When in reality I was still in the backseat, knotted to my dog.

Worked overnight security for a big trucker stop. The job was 11Pm to 7Am. Got paid 17 an hour to sit around and drive around in my car. I could also have my mate with me all night. It was a crisp -20 F day and the trucker storefront was radioing me to come help with some bullshit. Usually cleanjng showers, taking out trucker trash (which might as well be biohazard) or checking on something suspicious.

Anyways, on that brutally cold night, it was unusually calm. Me and doggy were feeling very frisky in the warm heater of my truck, so we decided to fuck around. I parked at the corner of the property, turned my radio down, stripped naked and climbed in the backseat. My dog quickly mounted me and got his knot in. It was so good and sooo warm. I got us used to turning butt to butt with the tie, but with him like, between my legs as I was on my back. This allowed a comfortable position for us to stay tied as long as he liked. Usually staying knotted for half an hour. Within a few minutes of finally getting comfortable, with my dog had already passed out, still tied with me. The radio breaks the silence. "Hey, <me> i need you to come check on this car driving around the lot with no headlights on."

This lead to me basically having an extended conversation with the night manager about a car I was pretending to check out. When in reality I was still in the backseat, knotted to my dog.
That's both hot and beautiful!

I've let my (late) dog lick me while i was jerking. (It was not intended, but was so horny i coulnt care) thats how my interest in zoo started

You know, the wholesome stuff.
Whilst lying naked, sharing a bed with a large bitch, "wholesome" and "stuff" have two very different meanings, looking back on it now. I didn't know about Zoo, and I question if she did. Cuddles for warmth. It was good.

Maybe I was stupid.

I had to feed my neighbors animals one time and when i discovered her high heels i masturbated on her bed with them.

Also a few years ago when working late and by myself at the office i masturbated with a coworkers heels she always put in her deskdrawer when she left for home. I came inside them and then put them back in her drawer for her to wear the following day. She never found out.

does a model airplane count?..... not sure what type it was, a 707 ?..... 727? are they plane models???

i know it wasn't a 747 jumbo jet......... oh.... and yes..... the main wings were removed

the things you lets boys do to you when you are young

Back