I Have...something you did because you were Horny

I have masturbated myself and my dog for a peeping tom. He was a horny, gross old fat neighbor who would "hide" behind some bushes or his shed and spy at me while I mowed, gardened, and especially when I laid out sunning in my back yard. On more than one occasion I would play with my pussy and tits while I laid on my lounge chair, all oiled up in my bikini. It was such a turn on to know he was jerking his cock leering at me. Once, when I was washing my big ole lab, I jerked him off while the old man watched. lol

I have masturbated myself and my dog for a peeping tom. He was a horny, gross old fat neighbor who would "hide" behind some bushes or his shed and spy at me while I mowed, gardened, and especially when I laid out sunning in my back yard. On more than one occasion I would play with my pussy and tits while I laid on my lounge chair, all oiled up in my bikini. It was such a turn on to know he was jerking his cock leering at me. Once, when I was washing my big ole lab, I jerked him off while the old man watched. lol
Very hot indeed.....

Such a hot story 🔥

Something I did because I was horny:
In a restaurant, while another woman I'd never seen before watched from three tables away, I kept my eyes on her, slid my hand under my short dress and slid my finger through my pussy. I kept watching her while I slid my finger in my mouth, sucked it for a few seconds, then slid it back out, still watching her. When I left the restaurant, I had her with me.

In a restaurant, while another woman I'd never seen before watched from three tables away, I kept my eyes on her, slid my hand under my short dress and slid my finger through my pussy. I kept watching her while I slid my finger in my mouth, sucked it for a few seconds, then slid it back out, still watching her. When I left the restaurant, I had her with me.
Great story on how to hook up in a restaurant.

I would be hooked too 😻 I wish dating was that easy, I can never pick up subtle cue

Back when I couldn't buy sex toys I used to play roller-coaster tycoon for ps2, go to the roller coaster builder, turn controller vibration on, then build a coaster made of pieces that would exclusively vibrate and then rub the controller on my pussy while I previewed the build... desperate horny times lmao

Back when I couldn't buy sex toys I used to play roller-coaster tycoon for ps2, go to the roller coaster builder, turn controller vibration on, then build a coaster made of pieces that would exclusively vibrate and then rub the controller on my pussy while I previewed the build... desperate horny times lmao
Very creative.... good times...

Mm mm! did that with the cellphone, looked up an app that makes your phone vibrate, and used an otter pop as a dildo 😅

Something I did when horny -

She had to be horny too, else I would not be breathing.

Else she would have killed me.

Fucked a mare.

Shared deep passion with a female equine.

Allowed a mare to fuck me.

I do not try to be a bad person. Girl parts and boy parts sometimes fit together.

So I am guilty. Mare fucker.

If justice goes both ways, she is guilty of being a man fucker.

Mare heavily out-weighs a tiny little man.

But she let me fuck her. I still don't understand. She had gorgeous, large, mare

Pussy. I fucked mare pussy. I know I am bad, I am supposed to be bad for fucking a mare. With my tiny little tool.

I wasn't supposed to say that.

I am have collected about 26 snails and l put them in my arsehole and then was with my misses fucking her and snails started to fall out my arsehole and she didn't see that so I got her vibrator and l push them up inside as deep as I can and the next day I had to get my step daughter she has little hands to fist me and get the snails out she said that her hand was almost up to her elbow and she said that she is so turned on by doing that she asked me to fuck her and don't tell her mum and I made her squirt and she said that she was not going to leave it at the 1time she said she would like to be squirting as often as possible and she is here and she is always wanted to get her pants down and l will fuck her and she said she would love to talk to mum and see if she is interested in having a incestuos family with you mum and her daughter in a husband and 2wife love life
I love to insert fruit and vegetables in our house and I love to see my mum eat it and I will make sag bowl and I fuck the mince a few times and blow my load in it and mix it through

I have had sex with an ex's brother...
Didn't intend to.
Felt terrible. But still did it again.

P.s I feel like I should get bonus points for actually starting mine with 'I have" HA

I am have collected about 26 snails and l put them in my arsehole and then was with my misses fucking her and snails started to fall out my arsehole and she didn't see that so I got her vibrator and l push them up inside as deep as I can and the next day I had to get my step daughter she has little hands to fist me and get the snails out she said that her hand was almost up to her elbow and she said that she is so turned on by doing that she asked me to fuck her and don't tell her mum and I made her squirt and she said that she was not going to leave it at the 1time she said she would like to be squirting as often as possible and she is here and she is always wanted to get her pants down and l will fuck her and she said she would love to talk to mum and see if she is interested in having a incestuos family with you mum and her daughter in a husband and 2wife love life
I dare you to use punctuation. I dare you.
Just one full stop or comma.
That would make me less likely to want to burn my eyes out when I read your writing

Something I did because I was horny -

fucked a horse.

She was willing, else I couldn't breathe.

Magnificent, cosmic orgasm, cumming into that wonderful, fantastic mare pussy.

She looked over to me, as if to ask "That's all you got?"

Me: Well, uh, yeah. sorry.

Mare: Get a job.

Me: I thought my job was fucking you.

Mare: Oh, that. Okay. (Lifts tail.) Is that good?

Something I did because I was horny.

Fucked a horse.

She lifted her tail, I fu, fu, I was willing, willing male partner.

Still don't know how, I get the mares to lift their tails and I am instantly hard. Mare-fucking hard.

And they lift their tails.

Makes no sense.

I fuck mares.

They lift their tails.
Mare
I fuck mares.

Lifted her tail and there I was.

Unzipped. Naked as she was.

Bad, Mare fucker. Beast. Cum into a mare.

Unzipped pumping a mare.

Back