I Have...something you did because you were Horny

Anyone who's been in the US military can relate. Spent my time having to run the floor buffer enjoying the feel of the handlebar pulsing against my junk. I thought the handles being non-adjustable and set so low was stupid until running the buffer for a few minutes was getting a reaction from my penis.

Then it was a question of hiding my boner while doing an hours long job of polishing the barracks floor and hoping I wasn't going to make a mess when I came. I wonder if women going through Basic Training enjoyed their floor buffing duty in a similar way?

I missused the gear stick of our tractor as a dildo
I have seen video of a woman "misusing" the gear shift of a Camaro in similar fashion. And I personally witnessed a young woman abusing the shifter in a pickup truck as her boyfriend drove along a 80 mph or so. BIG smile on her face as she faced the back of the truck with the shifter buried in her pussy pressed against her G-spot.

The things you'd see while driving a tractor-trailer. I do kinda miss those days.

I have seen video of a woman "misusing" the gear shift of a Camaro in similar fashion. And I personally witnessed a young woman abusing the shifter in a pickup truck as her boyfriend drove along a 80 mph or so. BIG smile on her face as she faced the back of the truck with the shifter buried in her pussy pressed against her G-spot.

The things you'd see while driving a tractor-trailer. I do kinda miss those days.
I look for stuff like that all the time but rarely see anything good

Back