How do I find a beast girlfriend?

Finding partners who are into this is an interesting subject , for me at least because looking for ppl who are into this might be easier in the states or some more open minded western Eu countries . I live in eastern europe , in my country up till 2001 you would go to jail for simple being gay. So open dating is out , on sites such as this there is a forum section for different nations , the Romania thread is like dead , so not much chance even here. The "date normally and them warm them up" idea is much more dangerous i think , rejection and break up being least of your problems.
I am lucky i found my partner early in life , in fact he introduced me into this as well but the whole finding ppl like this idea is insane to me , the people i know personally who are into this i have found out all on accidental omissions and long beer induced nights. I think a lot of ppl become zoo exclusive because they dont want a relationship where u have to hide this , i couldnt live in one like that, sure there are some who never experienced attraction towards ppl but i think a wast majority have to do with this as well.
There was a guy in Romania who went by wolffucker yearrrrsss ago, I used to talk to them quite a bit. If I recall correctly, the authorities made their lives hell. Hope he’s doing alright tho.

Thanks for everyone sharing their perspective. I have a different outlook when it comes to zoo exclusive females. I wouldn’t have an issue playing second fiddle to their k9 lovers. I believe that if you find a male partner that understands your needs and desires, why can’t you have the best of both worlds.

I hope that most woman that enjoy the lifestyle would love to share their experiences with someone that understands their passion for petlove.
Personally I would rather a partner I can share every intimate moment together.
What a lovely attitude! That was interesting, thus I'm interested, and "followed" Red_Rocketeer...

What doesn't work, as an example, is my first day here I received a bunch of "hi" and "hey" messages... one chance to make a good first impression, and it's, what? That you're boring and don't feel like putting any effort into a potential relationship with me? Whatever form that might be.

Be interesting! Actually be looking for an "us" situation
, not what you want, when you want and fuck everyone else.

I disclosed my knotting desires to a kinky friend, was super nervous. He researched the dangers, summed them up and offered to film... so it's a lot easier for women to find IRL/existing kink guy friends than vice versa. And I'd caution men against disclosing to vanilla women you're dating. I'm from NM where it's legal, still, being "outed" can ruin your life, and women are catty. We gossip as a gender pretty universally, and I would never disclose knotting to even my swing lifestyle friends...

Like finding pot of gold at end of 🌈

I had my chance with girl tried to fuck me then heard months later she was caught making it off with her dog.fuck I fucked up on my fantasy of woman loving dog cock and I'd a got notted into bargain what a fool I was hard now typing this

There was a guy in Romania who went by wolffucker yearrrrsss ago, I used to talk to them quite a bit. If I recall correctly, the authorities made their lives hell. Hope he’s doing alright tho.
Yeah, WolfFucker, wildwolfinside, ILoveHuskyBitches etc. and Sandra the husky.
He was a problematic man, and then he disappeared for years, at least from the international internet. The dog has been with a new owner for a long time, unfortunately the new owner has also disappeared from the Internet.
When they fuck everyone's dog back and forth, the end result will be this, someone will hate them and report them.

I've had way more luck just talking "regular" girls into the idea. The one and only time I tried to "link up" with a zoo girl online, she was twice the age she claimed, twice as ugly, and gave me an address to some crack den with thugs sitting outfront

I've had way more luck just talking "regular" girls into the idea. The one and only time I tried to "link up" with a zoo girl online, she was twice the age she claimed, twice as ugly, and gave me an address to some crack den with thugs sitting outfront
This sounds like most online dating scenarios lol.

This sounds like most online dating scenarios lol.
I thought that too, but honestly most just fizzle out or end abruptly. Most that ive made it to "date" phase have been normal. But people are incredibly superficial and either want to just bang or get you to spend money on them

I think there are two ways you can go about it. Either you specifically look for a woman who is already into this, or you introduce it to your girlfriend once you have been together for a while. The latter will probably give you more success than the former.

Also, as harsh as it sounds, I would like to give some advice to the user Pillar. Do not wait around to get lucky, you have to go out there and get it yourself.
Things don't just fall into your lap from above, like my mother used to say. ?
I am in the same boat and I probably am like billions of other people I'm a man I'm getting older I've had relationships with women that was a part of this lifestyle I have lost these women I won't go into about not my fault but I am alone again and would love to have the companionship again in order to experience this type of relationship again

Back