How do I find a beast girlfriend?

Why don't we use a code or symbol in bios to spot others on dating sites?

I remember the Zeta symbol was big on Twitter for finding other zoophiles.

With that being said, get to know them like you would any other person and be cautious. I know a lot of guys would probably jump straight into talking about sex.

So long as no one is a creep, is discreet, and not a "nice guy" but a good guy. Things could be good

true but there has to be some way of communicating
You’re probably looking at your best option right here
Very true. But high risk, high reward. And if exposed, do what I did on Twitter and lie lol
Planning on lying is a pretty crappy solution, and straight up dishonest. I probably wouldn’t believe you. Especially if there’s most likely 1000’s of people that have seen your profile, or picture

Of course lying is dishonest, that's the point lol. What would owning up to it do?

And yeah true, however I disassociated myself from my pfp and onscreen name long ago. No one except friends would know (many of which do)

Tell me. Have you never lied?

And how have my lies affected you? lol
I believe in certain little lies, like when my ex’s would ask what I’m doing, and if it was something special for her, I’d never tell her, but it was always for the better, and it wouldn’t hurt anyone or their credibility really.
You’ve admitted to be willing to lie to hide your own stupid decisions, and now you’re stuck on my profile, and I don’t like it. I don’t associate with known liars. Simple as that.

youll live haha ik its sketchy talking here but relax we can trust eachother here i think
Agreed. I only said to lie to not expose yourself as a Zoo. Especially since in the US it's...ya know...mostly illegal.
1st things, they’re an obvious liar, and I don’t know them. It’s weird.
You don't have to know anyone to get a follow...kinda how social media works. I did it out of respect for our conversation. But hey, people respond differently based on their environment and psychology.

Hard to believe with an attitude like that that you have a gf. It likely stems from trust issues in the past. But I digress.

I'm a cautious man. And I told you that I lie to get out of situations. But what I didn't tell you was that I mix in the truth to make it believable and partly true. Mainly people who're honest learns to manipulate like that ;)

Agreed. I only said to lie to not expose yourself as a Zoo. Especially since in the US it's...ya know...mostly illegal.

You don't have to know anyone to get a follow...kinda how social media works. I did it out of respect for our conversation. But hey, people respond differently based on their environment and psychology.
So your a sheep?

I don’t do followers, and this isn’t social media

So your a sheep?

I don’t do followers, and this isn’t social media
dude chill
No no no, let him be. He's throwing a tantrum, people with no rebuttal typically do this. And considering he says he doesn't associate with liars, that means he's lonely since everyone has lied.

Also, it's you're* And a sheep follows blindly. Meanwhile, I have my reasons. And this is social media... I'm sorry but how ignorant and unintelligent are you? This is a medium where people socialize and interact. Intellectually...how old are you?

Hard to believe with an attitude like that that you have a gf. It likely stems from trust issues in the past. But I digress.

I'm a cautious man. And I told you that I lie to get out of situations. But what I didn't tell you was that I mix in the truth to make it believable and partly true. Mainly people who're honest learns to manipulate like that ;)
Well, congrats, as this is probably the second most fucked up thing I’ve dealt with today. You’re right about trust issues, as I’ve been lied to many times, and like you, they lied trying to save their own ass for lying. Not everyone tho, I’ve had a few great girls, we just weren’t right for each other. I still hang out with one of them time to time, as we’re both single, and trust each other, cause we never lied to each other over anything other than secret plans to spoil the other.

You saying just that makes me trust you even less, as it’s really fucked up how you say honest people learn to manipulate the situation, or whatever that’s supposed to mean. You sound like a politician, and no friend of mine. Remove your follow, as it’s not welcome.

No no no, let him be. He's throwing a tantrum, people with no rebuttal typically do this. And considering he says he doesn't associate with liars, that means he's lonely since everyone has lied.

Also, it's you're* And a sheep follows blindly. Meanwhile, I have my reasons. And this is social media... I'm sorry but how ignorant and unintelligent are you? This is a medium where people socialize and interact. Intellectually...how old are you?
Thanks tips!I’ll have you know I made it past 4th grade. I actually had it corrected, but I’m experiencing some huge lag, and it never corrected it. I’ve obviously offended you to pull the grammar nazi crap. Grow up. We don’t care. Done talking to you also. Fucking goof

Edit* congrats on following me. Cause you know me right? Sounds kinda blind to me…

So basically like the title says...

I really want a girlfriend who is into at least dogs. Either already doing things or wants to.

How do I find a girl like this without embarrassing myself?
I really think that the real thing is how to talk about it with someone, at least in my case just one person knows I'm into beatiality, specially dogs, maybe there are much more people with this kink but how to open yourself without being afraid of what they can say? it's really hard to open and then know someone who likes it.
I would suggest date usually, and when find someone you really like then try to see how kinky she is, buy her toys, and eventually buy her a dog dildo, if she's into it (because of texture, size, shape, etc.) then try luck, go step by step

Well, congrats, as this is probably the second most fucked up thing I’ve dealt with today. You’re right about trust issues, as I’ve been lied to many times, and like you, they lied trying to save their own ass for lying. Not everyone tho, I’ve had a few great girls, we just weren’t right for each other. I still hang out with one of them time to time, as we’re both single, and trust each other, cause we never lied to each other over anything other than secret plans to spoil the other.

You saying just that makes me trust you even less, as it’s really fucked up how you say honest people learn to manipulate the situation, or whatever that’s supposed to mean. You sound like a politician, and no friend of mine. Remove your follow, as it’s not welcome.
If you let a conversation like this ruin your day, ngl you should probably not be on socials at all. And I've likely met more conniving people that you, yet my trust in people hasn't faltered. Guess you can say I'm, OPTiMiS-tic *bad dum tss*

About the girl...I dunno...I think that that's a lie

Here's something funny, if you're confident in yourself (which you don't seem to be) you dont need anyone's trust but your own. I'm no politician but I am a businessman and in the entertainment industry both require me to stretch the truth. You likely watched some of the shows and commercials I helped produce.

Thanks tips!I’ll have you know I made it past 4th grade. I actually had it corrected, but I’m experiencing some huge lag, and it never corrected it. I’ve obviously offended you to pull the grammar nazi crap. Grow up. We don’t care. Done talking to you also. Fucking goof

Edit* congrats on following me. Cause you know me right? Sounds kinda blind to me…
Press X to doubt...
It's on thing to be a grammar nazi, it's another thing to be more intelligent than you. Especially since you're the only one upset lmaoooo. How childish

Attachments

• Grammar Nazi.jpg
    Grammar Nazi.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 7
Don’t get involved man, it’s not worth the headache. I’m still laughing about how he followed me and then how he referred to sheep tho. Lmfao!!

Don’t get involved man, it’s not worth the headache. I’m still laughing about how he followed me and then how he referred to sheep tho. Lmfao!!
I still don't get your logic. And what was wrong about how I referred to as sheep?
If you let a conversation like this ruin your day, ngl you should probably not be on socials at all. And I've likely met more conniving people that you, yet my trust in people hasn't faltered. Guess you can say I'm, OPTiMiS-tic *bad dum tss*

About the girl...I dunno...I think that that's a lie

Here's something funny, if you're confident in yourself (which you don't seem to be) you dont need anyone's trust but your own. I'm no politician but I am a businessman and in the entertainment industry both require me to stretch the truth. You likely watched some of the shows and commercials I helped produce.

Press X to doubt...
It's on thing to be a grammar nazi, it's another thing to be more intelligent than you. Especially since you're the only one upset lmaoooo. How childish
Might want to reread kid

Back