Getting mounted by a dog while taking care of your partner

I am Not sure I am coordinated enough to be with a dog and a person at the same time …lol

I have been with two men at once, but they did a lot of the work so it was not that difficult for me to participate and enjoy myself throughly.

I am not sure I could be mounted and knotted and be able to do much of anything for anyone else

This was something my wife and I experienced many times. He knew anytime she was on the carpet he was welcome to join. I cant how many times our boy would walk up and join in when we had sex on the couch. My wife on her knees between my legs. Our boy seeing us like this, walking up behind her and licking her a bit. What a beautiful site for me watching as he mounted her, pumped his hips fast and then the knot and her moans. His head laying on her back as he filled her with cum and my cock in her month and about to cum.

This was something my wife and I experienced many times. He knew anytime she was on the carpet he was welcome to join. I cant how many times our boy would walk up and join in when we had sex on the couch. My wife on her knees between my legs. Our boy seeing us like this, walking up behind her and licking her a bit. What a beautiful site for me watching as he mounted her, pumped his hips fast and then the knot and her moans. His head laying on her back as he filled her with cum and my cock in her month and about to cum.
Sounds like you were living the life then. I can only hope. :)

I truly dream of this someday🥰

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
Ah my dream situation. If only i could convince the wife :p

I have never experienced anything like that but would love to find someone who’s into having sex with there dog. I’ve only done it once it felt good. I live in New Mexico and would love to find individuals who are into beastality. I’m happy for you.
I have never experienced anything like that but would love to give a try. It’s hard to find serious people. I live in the border of ax & Nv

Back