Getting mounted by a dog while taking care of your partner

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
I would love this, my goal is to plead my man fully! Let me hold him so you feel it throb

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
really really hot

I am not married or in a relationship now and fear getting into one as I dont know if my bf / husband is open enough to accept my relationship with my boy. Having said that, I dont see any reason why I wont like to take care of my bf when my boy is doing me or vice versa. Its the duty of a woman to provide her services to the man/boy she loves. If I have two of them, I will take care of both. They have to however decide who goes where first.

I would absolutely love to such someone off while a dog mounts me, i've been looking for an owner in california to do it with for a while now

This is a huge fantasy of mine. All of it really since I’ve never even had sex with our dog yet.
My fantasy is that my husband helps our dog fuck me and he’s so turned on that he makes me suck his dick while dog is on top of me. Then when the dog is done and pulls out, husband would fuck me too.

Alas, never going to happen. Lol. It’s just my current go to masturbation fantasy.
Wish I had a wife or gf to share the fantasy with and maybe make it our reality. Hopefully you get to sneak in a few hints and he responds positively to them.

Back