Getting mounted by a dog while taking care of your partner

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
That's so incredibly beautiful. I would love to see this first hand. I haven't had this experience, which is my own damn fault. Mostly on account of the fact that I would much rather see what is happening behind her, over then getting head. No doubt I would immensely enjoy being involved. Although, to see a female eating her friends pussy while getting bred, I would like to watch more then I would be able to if I was involved.

I've thought for years what it might be like to be under a woman in 69 while she's mounted. She still can suck me, but now I have the view, access to her clit for my own sucking, and can rest my ear against her belly being curious if I could hear her being filled. I've liked the position in the past with just a woman alone, but what would it be like with her knotted at the same time? :unsure:

tamlilcat

Tourist

Tuesday at 6:58 PM

My husband and I have done this many times. Me sucking him while being bred. Then him mounting me after our boxer releases me. It's a huge turn on for both of us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn, you're really making me miss my former partners who were zoo. But things don't always work out like we think they will.
Now I'm left to dream about the past.

Hope you and your guys have a long and happy relationship.

I've thought for years what it might be like to be under a woman in 69 while she's mounted. She still can suck me, but now I have the view, access to her clit for my own sucking, and can rest my ear against her belly being curious if I could hear her being filled. I've liked the position in the past with just a woman alone, but what would it be like with her knotted at the same time? :unsure:
What a beautiful way to make love and feel more connected,
I can't wait to attempt this hopefully with my alpha. He would love the view, the cumm, and would get a sweet surprise to hear or feel that within me..
I feel is permanently in my head lol

Last edited:
Love it, thinking you're a male using as much of your body as possible for sex and more sex. Go for it! I'll gladly watch or listen!

there is nothing better then your dog join in or sharing a K9 with your partner or fuck buddy
years ago with my now ex wife we had some great 3-somes involving my boy (M K9)
everything from him knotting in me while i ate her beautiful pussy to
her riding his hard cock while i fucked her from behind both filling a hole each to
me cleaning her cum flooded pussy after he had slipped his knot out..

next best thing has been lately - sharing my girls (F-K9) and a large female Great Dane (left with me to be bred with my male dog that just love being fucked when shes in heat) with another zoo i met on this site

Last edited:

tamlilcat

Tourist

Tuesday at 6:58 PM

My husband and I have done this many times. Me sucking him while being bred. Then him mounting me after our boxer releases me. It's a huge turn on for both of us.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Damn, you're really making me miss my former partners who were zoo. But things don't always work out like we think they will.
Now I'm left to dream about the past.

Hope you and your guys have a long and happy relationship.
Thanks. We've got 33 yrs of marriage under our belts. I don't plan on getting rid of him anytime soon lol.

Back