Getting mounted by a dog while taking care of your partner

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it

That is very sexy indeed.
I am het and fantasize doing the same thing but on a male lover.

I havent even touched a dog dick.... but its such an arresting fantasy

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
Ive never tried this, but you paint a wonderful picure, so erotic.

I actually met a guy online and went over to his place for sex and stuff, but while I was sucking his dick his dog was sniffing and eventually humping my ass. He was apologising and not really trying to stop the dog, actually he seemed to be getting harder so I took my chance and told him that I don't mind letting the dog do what it wants if he doesn't. So I ended up getting fucked and knotted while he face-fucked me. Then when the dog eventually pulled out he had sloppy seconds and fucked me too.
Was amazing to meet another zoo in the wild, haha.

Sadly I'm yet to date a fellow zoo but as I'm bi I'd love to try a threesome with either guy or girl and a sexy stud. I have a preference toward women though and a long standing fantasy I've had is to be in a 69 position under a lady while she's knotted and as he finishes and pulls out she would immediately sit on my face and gush the studs cum all on my face and in my mouth... one day it'll happen 🤤

This is my biggest dream and fantasy. Still looking for the right partner.
I’ve been looking for the right partner as well. I’m a 74 yr old male looking for a female to share and live our fantasies. I would love to find someone to get to know and possibly work on a long lasting relationship. I’m open to about anything let’s talk get acquainted and take it from there. My name is Beto and I live in the 86442 area. Message me back either way if it’s a yes or a no.

Sadly I'm yet to date a fellow zoo but as I'm bi I'd love to try a threesome with either guy or girl and a sexy stud. I have a preference toward women though and a long standing fantasy I've had is to be in a 69 position under a lady while she's knotted and as he finishes and pulls out she would immediately sit on my face and gush the studs cum all on my face and in my mouth... one day it'll happen 🤤
Of love your message I’m bi as well and would love to meet another zoo female to share our fantasies. Hit me back I am 74 married my wife has no idea of my fantasies

My fantasy as well and still searching for her.

It's one of my long-term goals to find a partner and marvel at her while she gets mounted, knotted, creampied and bred by a dog. I wouldn't mind if she services me while she's getting bred, but what I would love more is to slip into her wet poose after the dog leaves his cummy mess inside of her and fuck her sloppy.

This was actually something me and my best friend/boy friend used to do when young and starting out he liked me to suck him while his dog mounted me. He would hold is paws to keep it in me and not moving off of me while I sucked him. It excited him to no end. He also liked me to suck him while his dog licked my ass and balls. It was the beginning of a great thing lol.

That sounds like the perfect freindship

I have a fantasy of mounting a female dog and a partner a male dog. Then after he finishes and I do. I dont let my partner wait and I mount her filled while :3

Back