Getting mounted by a dog while taking care of your partner

It is a big thing for me, and if she has been creamed in advance, well... as the song goes: the train kept'a rollin' all night long

Don’t have a man to do this with but it would definitely be something I’d want to try. Sounds ridiculously sexy. I bet there’s no other feeling quite comparable to having an understanding AND reciprocal soulmate into the same things you are into.

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
That does sound pretty great actually

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
I would like to have the knot and suck a dick or pussy

You are living the dream this is the type of activity i need and crave!

there is nothing better then your dog join in or sharing a K9 with your partner or fuck buddy
years ago with my now ex wife we had some great 3-somes involving my boy (M K9)
everything from him knotting in me while i ate her beautiful pussy to
her riding his hard cock while i fucked her from behind both filling a hole each to
me cleaning her cum flooded pussy after he had slipped his knot out..

next best thing has been lately - sharing my girls (F-K9) and a large female Great Dane (left with me to be bred with my male dog that just love being fucked when shes in heat) with another zoo i met on this site
The dream life..even beats Human swinging if its all of this too!

I'd love to have an SO that would want to get knotted and give me oral at the same time. From what I hear 2nds is the best. I need to find me a chick like that 😭

That is the exact type of situation I am looking for. Mutual satisfaction with a partner.

Was talking with my wife the other night as she was milking my prostate I said "I want a knott in my ass and you sucking me off while I'm eating your pussy". Blew my load right away. We used to let our older pup tounge us while we fucked for a long time but he just wouldn't mount. We are looking for others now but live in a apartment so getting another pup right now is hard.

Never tried it, but to be honest, once knotted I don't think I'd be able to concentrate on a partner. I could do them either immediately before or after but I'm not sure about during.
Sounds like a lot of fun though I love extreme stimulation!

I've thought for years what it might be like to be under a woman in 69 while she's mounted. She still can suck me, but now I have the view, access to her clit for my own sucking, and can rest my ear against her belly being curious if I could hear her being filled. I've liked the position in the past with just a woman alone, but what would it be like with her knotted at the same time? :unsure:
How have I missed this thread until now? Old man's nostalgia time...

69ing while the dog is mounted was insanely hot. Seeing the doggy dick pumping MrsK9Duke right in front of my face, tasting the mix of pussy juices dog cum and her going absolutely nuts sucking me as Duke knotted and the feelings on her G-spot increased with his swelling... The only thing better was when I would start fucking her mouth before I came, causing her to have shuddering sighs of delight as I came inside her at the same time Duke was filling her pussy.

Back