Getting mounted by a dog while taking care of your partner

What a great post, When our buddy was active he would be knotted to my wife and wife would be giving me a blow job or we would be in a 69 position and I would see buddy's balls pulsing with every squirt into her with some leakage. I would also gently rub her clit as it would be sometimes to intense. We often spoke about getting a female dog so that we both had a partner. Talking with the wife about it and she made the comment that she would've enjoyed seeing me knotted to Buddy, never know what the future holds.
Go for it! Life is short, and sounds like you have a fun partner ;)

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
I am a bisexual woman and your experience turn me on so badly.

I am starting from the beginning. I have never done this, but very excited to start. Now my initial concerns are: what size dog cock is best for a 5’2” female, and what breed is gentle but forceful enough to bring pleasure, if a dog is unable to knot you, will he keep thrusting or will he stop when he is unable to? does getting knotted make the sex better and more pleasurablewish

I am starting from the beginning. I have never done this, but very excited to start. Now my initial concerns are: what size dog cock is best for a 5’2” female, and what breed is gentle but forceful enough to bring pleasure, if a dog is unable to knot you, will he keep thrusting or will he stop when he is unable to? does getting knotted make the sex better and more pleasurable?
Would love to find a like minded lady such as yourself to explore this life with

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
I would definitely love to be mounted and giving oral to either a man or a woman. Just being the toy for so many to use to get off on is exciting for me, ha.

Never tried it, but to be honest, once knotted I don't think I'd be able to concentrate on a partner. I could do them either immediately before or after but I'm not sure about during.
I'd probably be distracted watching anyway. ;-)

Back