Getting mounted by a dog while taking care of your partner

My husband and I have done this many times. Me sucking him while being bred. Then him mounting me after our boxer releases me. It's a huge turn on for both of us.
Thanks for sharing! This is all so exciting for me. This is the first time I have found any Forum on this subject that I can be apart of and learn from the professionals as well as amateurs K9 lovers. I have always wanted to experience this, but didnt know what or how to start the process. I am hoping to make friends and learn as much as possible. Thank you for having me.

I am starting from the beginning. I have never done this, but very excited to start. Now my initial concerns are: what size dog cock is best for a 5’2” female, and what breed is gentle but forceful enough to bring pleasure, if a dog is unable to knot you, will he keep thrusting or will he stop when he is unable to? does getting knotted make the sex better and more pleasurable?

Mostly when me and my wife invite our dog to join us, we end up letting him lick her ass and pussy from behind while she’s sucking me off. A few times we’ve tried that I was facefucking her while she was on her back while getting licked by him.

She never lets him fuck her since she gets a reaction whenever she gets his pre cum on her.

I've thought for years what it might be like to be under a woman in 69 while she's mounted. She still can suck me, but now I have the view, access to her clit for my own sucking, and can rest my ear against her belly being curious if I could hear her being filled. I've liked the position in the past with just a woman alone, but what would it be like with her knotted at the same time? :unsure:

It will be messy most likely. And definitely will be if you're still there for pullout.

When I first started having sex with dogs my friend she would watch me and eventually it turned into me eating her out while being bred. There was a couple of times I was knotted by my friends Pitbull and she would hold him in place while I continue to eating her out. I love having a dog Mount me and knot me while I am eating out a woman. What I'm curious about is people's thoughts on that situation and if they've experienced it as well. Doesn't matter if you're gay straight male female transgender if you've got an opinion or something to say let's hear it
I have never experienced anything like that but would love to find someone who’s into having sex with there dog. I’ve only done it once it felt good. I live in New Mexico and would love to find individuals who are into beastality. I’m happy for you.

My husband and I have done this many times. Me sucking him while being bred. Then him mounting me after our boxer releases me. It's a huge turn on for both of us.
I wouldn’t have lasted past, “me sucking him while being bred.” I’d probably need at least a year of that in order to acclimate to the scene.

I love threesomes & all kinds of DP so this is a fond fantasy, getting to suck a guy while his dog breeds me, or receiving oral while knotted or a guy fucking me while I'm knotted
The closest I've come to it is a guy fucked my front hole w a horse dildo while his dog was in my ass, damn I came so hard

I love threesomes & all kinds of DP so this is a fond fantasy, getting to suck a guy while his dog breeds me, or receiving oral while knotted or a guy fucking me while I'm knotted
The closest I've come to it is a guy fucked my front hole w a horse dildo while his dog was in my ass, damn I came so hard
Amazing. Lucky you

My wife and I had two dogs. At first she had sex with one or the other and then with me. Then she decided she could take all three. She did it with them and ended it with me but one of them happened to want it again and she accepted it gloriously.

Back