Fake User Awareness Thread

On an IM client this would be much harder. Especially on Telegram where you can set the messages to self destruct after a minute.
Why do you talk about avoiding the eyes of the moderators? Do the mods actually read chats? That's kind of creepy if they do that.
Sure you could screenshot the convo on the other app then send it to the mods on the original platform as "proof" of the user's fakeness, but many sites and apps have policies that say they're not responsible for interactions that take place offsite. It was your choice to move to another platform and they're not responsible for that user's actions there, only on their platform. The user did nothing "wrong" under their authority, so all they can do is caution against moving outside that authority.

Sure you could screenshot the convo on the other app then send it to the mods on the original platform as "proof" of the user's fakeness, but many sites and apps have policies that say they're not responsible for interactions that take place offsite. It was your choice to move to another platform and they're not responsible for that user's actions there, only on their platform. The user did nothing "wrong" under their authority, so all they can do is caution against moving outside that authority.
Sort of correct. Being fake is not against ZV rules as it stands. Employing that policy would devolve into a "he said, she said" nightmare! However, if a user is known to be a pedo or an animal abuser, generally I will ask for 2 things:
1) Show me where the user on here gave you their IM name (if it's different than their username on here.)
2) Send the conversation from the IM client to my proton email. If someone is a sadist or a pedo we don't want them on here regardless of where they incriminated themselves.

The problem with Telegram is that if a message is set to self destruct in 15 seconds to 1 minute. The user might not be able to capture where the user incriminated themselves. Not only that, but messages that are set to self destruct automatically disables screenshots on your phone. So the only way to capture it would be to grab another device with a camera and take a picture of the screen before the message disappears.

I am not sure if this site scrub exif data upon upload but that is one thing people use. I know you can remove exif data using lightroom but not sure of other methods.

Besides that, the longer you are on the site, you can easily tell who is here for what. I'll list off a few people that seem odd/off next time I'm on.
I'm gonna be severely hurt if I ain't on that list of "odd/off" people...

I think the biggest thing I can recommend to the guys as a guy is to be patient. Most women don't think like men so just because they are on the site doesn't mean they will be wide open to rushing things with you just because they responded to your message. That's also not an open invitation to send them your dick picks :ROFLMAO: . If you are patient and communicate with them to show you are interested in them and not just your sexual needs you'll find that most women you talk to will continue to enjoy conversations with you at their comfort. Fake user accounts won't waste their time with someone taking things slow also.

With that said for women I advise the same. Don't rush to give out your information or photos. Get to know the guys on here before you trust them. Trust should be earned not given freely. You'll find that guys that aren't pushing you for photos or video just trying to satisfy themselves actually care to build a relationship with you that benefits you both. Most of you already know this so this is just for those that need to hear it.

Which doesn't even begin to touch on a *VERY* basic concept that's been true for YEARS, dating all the way back to when Joe Public first learned that there was such a thing as "The Internet": A woman coming to a zoo/beasty hangout - whether it be newsgroups, forums, IRC, a chat system of whatever flavor, or any other method of gathering online - is quite likely not at all interested in finding a human male to fuck. If she's looking for a "fuck-buddy" at all, one of her requirements is VERY likely "must have four legs". Or, put another way, most women who show up here (or any other zoo/beasty site) HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR DICK.

Unfortunately, the reverse isn't so true... There are bushels and buckets and boatloads of guys that troll through zoo-type sites not because they have any interest, sexual or otherwise, in animals, but because they think something very similar to "If she's so desperate she'll fuck a dog, she ought to be a dead-easy pickup for me!" - which doesn't even factor in the "She fucks dogs? What a filthy slut! Betcha she'll fuck ME, too! Giggity giggity!!" factor that so many males suffer from.

Sort of correct. Being fake is not against ZV rules as it stands. Employing that policy would devolve into a "he said, she said" nightmare! However, if a user is known to be a pedo or an animal abuser, generally I will ask for 2 things:
I was speaking in general not here specifically. "Many sites/apps" and I chose my words carefully to say "original platform" instead of "here". Giving generalized advise for avoiding phishers on any platform.

I speak from experience, fell for a dating phishing (which I know even then that I shouldn't) once years ago. Didn't give away any personal info, though there are photos in the hands of a fake now, but lost an email account to unusable thanks to all the spam lists the contact resulted in.

He claimed that he had a kennel of dogs and he employs people there to be fucked and then feed the dogs. It’s sounds too good to be true.
Dunno whether that sounds good, but its a plot straight out of Stroke Novels. Does he live in any Civilized Nation? He'd be doing time for the STATEMENT alone in a lot of them.

Took me 10 years on BF before I got the nerve to actually meet someone in a very neutral location without pets. Guy turned out OK but even after we agreed to meet and confirmed it several times I was nervous to actually go thru with it.
Hey! I rember your name from BF, you posted a lot there. I don't remember much, but at least it was conversations, I don't remember if there was a lot of pictures or videos, so there probably wasn't any or I didn't look.

Hell, we might have had conversations before (but not as oldman).

It is not given that someone here with a username that seems familiar from BF is actually the same as on BF. Someone with bad intentions could make use of that. Noone mentioned, but there still seems to be some familiar old nicks from BF available here.

Took me 10 years on BF before I got the nerve to actually meet someone in a very neutral location without pets. Guy turned out OK but even after we agreed to meet and confirmed it several times I was nervous to actually go thru with it.
Glad to hear you gave it a try, UD....:)

It is not given that someone here with a username that seems familiar from BF is actually the same as on BF. Someone with bad intentions could make use of that. Noone mentioned, but there still seems to be some familiar old nicks from BF available here.
No, Ikanon....sometimes the nicks dont represent the same people, because reinvention seems better for some. There is a B/F Group where most of the old timers can find each other. You, UD and I are using original nicks....there are others, but there are indeed sone who've grabbed a nick that wasnt theirs originally. Cant be helped, I suppose.

Potential fake/flake.......in either case, something isn't right........

Check the post history.....posted back to back in the post your boobs thread, 1 pic and another with 3 pics, tatoos do not match. Uber surprisingly, no one seemed to notice this...........

Potential fake/flake.......in either case, something isn't right........

Check the post history.....posted back to back in the post your boobs thread, 1 pic and another with 3 pics, tatoos do not match. Uber surprisingly, no one seemed to notice this...........

Just another reason why I avoid the lewd side. Too many fakes, too many potential people that'll try to get personal info and ruin lives of others. This is one of those accounts I saw and questioned instantly, it just seemed so forced and yea the tattoo thing..

Just another reason why I avoid the lewd side. Too many fakes, too many potential people that'll try to get personal info and ruin lives of others. This is one of those accounts I saw and questioned instantly, it just seemed so forced and yea the tattoo thing..

Exactly why I was even looking at the post history. Lies are fairly difficult to remain consistent in, particularly when a new user is first here and rapidly accumulating post count.....

Which is why I just stick to DF and shit post lol, being part of the community is enough for me to feel accepted as a zoo. I don't need to go and make things sexual/have hook ups.

This isn’t a problem confined to women fakes, I’ve chatted for years on here and bf to a lady who’s looking for an owner and she’s had shocking experiences with men

This isn’t a problem confined to women fakes, I’ve chatted for years on here and bf to a lady who’s looking for an owner and she’s had shocking experiences with men
100% agree, been on the internet far too long myself, I've seen fakes from every side.

Back