Fake User Awareness Thread

Sure you could screenshot the convo on the other app then send it to the mods on the original platform as "proof" of the user's fakeness, but many sites and apps have policies that say they're not responsible for interactions that take place offsite. It was your choice to move to another platform and they're not responsible for that user's actions there, only on their platform. The user did nothing "wrong" under their authority, so all they can do is caution against moving outside that authority.

fuck.. how do you even COMFIRM a fake. they just ask you for a cc number, or pics, ir they chat foir a bit and then fuck off.

not once ever have i gotten a message.. 'ha ha bro all this time i been lying. im actually a dude! peace out..."

you know theyre fakes because you know theyre fakes.

when who ever scammed you.. did they TELL you afterwards?

their shit just falls apart when its no longer profitable or fun, and they move on to waste someone elses time.

Like floofy said. the only ones worth bringing to the mods attention are anyone underage, or pedderasses.. or anyone pretending to be either of those. thats trouble no one here wants or needs. for everyone else.. its game on and good luck.

its good to keep the mods here in the loop, but its unrealistic to think they can do much to protect you that they havent done already.

Which doesn't even begin to touch on a *VERY* basic concept that's been true for YEARS, dating all the way back to when Joe Public first learned that there was such a thing as "The Internet": A woman coming to a zoo/beasty hangout - whether it be newsgroups, forums, IRC, a chat system of whatever flavor, or any other method of gathering online - is quite likely not at all interested in finding a human male to fuck. If she's looking for a "fuck-buddy" at all, one of her requirements is VERY likely "must have four legs". Or, put another way, most women who show up here (or any other zoo/beasty site) HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR DICK.

Unfortunately, the reverse isn't so true... There are bushels and buckets and boatloads of guys that troll through zoo-type sites not because they have any interest, sexual or otherwise, in animals, but because they think something very similar to "If she's so desperate she'll fuck a dog, she ought to be a dead-easy pickup for me!" - which doesn't even factor in the "She fucks dogs? What a filthy slut! Betcha she'll fuck ME, too! Giggity giggity!!" factor that so many males suffer from.
At first I was going to refute this, but then it dawned on me UR20Z wasnt talking about owners.. and he absolutely correct....

If youre a GUY on here, and you DONT have a DOG.. you are 100% wasting your time looking around on here to meet someon else. You will not meet up with anyone on here, ever. Maybe if youre a dude lookin for another dude. but if youre a straight guy thinking youre going to meet the hottie of your dreams on here so you can dirty talk about dog sex, bang her, and maybe do the doggy thing 'SOMEDAY' then I would really, really like some of that crack youre smoking because it must be the bomb shit.

I mean it never hurts to post or ask.. but dont get your hopes up. As an owner with an experienced dog even im wasting 99% of my time on here.. (you know wastin meaning talkin to all you fine folks..!!) Another unfortunate reality.. when one of the 1% of real female users online here actually does hit you up and you find out a little more.. well have you ever heard the expression.....

"not even with my dogs dick"

heh.

that being said.. the good news is by the time you have your dog and finally do line up your unicorn.. its almost guaranteed youre both going to fuck her brains out. I reccomend letting your dog go first.

lol also police are not going to be on here trying to get people to send them pics so they can make a bust, and anyone who thinks that is fucking retarded. If youre gonna get stung..

This is a horribly misguided statement. Anything that can be used as evidence will be helpful to their case and a picture could easily be the first thing that identifies you and provides them a path to investigate you, locate you or collect other evidence.

Why would that be a red flag? I prefer chatting on an app. Hitting one icon on my phone to bring up a conversation on an app is much easier and faster than bringing up my browser, getting on this site, then navigating to a specific conversation.
I wasn't aware that the validity of a red flag to one person was conditional of another person's preference for convenient conversation.

If youre a GUY on here, and you DONT have a DOG.. you are 100% wasting your time looking around on here to meet someon else. You will not meet up with anyone on here, ever. Maybe if youre a dude lookin for another dude. but if youre a straight guy thinking youre going to meet the hottie of your dreams on here so you can dirty talk about dog sex, bang her, and maybe do the doggy thing 'SOMEDAY' then I would really, really like some of that crack youre smoking because it must be the bomb shit.
They wasted their time joining if that's the main goal - kind of like going to an Android dev forum to ask iPhone questions. We aren't OKCupid! :p

This is a horribly misguided statement. Anything that can be used as evidence will be helpful to their case and a picture could easily be the first thing that identifies you and provides them a path to investigate you, locate you or collect other evidence.
You need to scroll up from where I wrote that and understand the context - other users encountering some pushy douche and mutually suspecting he was a cop because he was acting like a dom, demanded pictures in short order and when they declined he refused to to continue talking to them. When were talking about stuff like this.. I find its best to call a spade a spade to help people on the forum here be able to identify spades from cops.

I definitely could have chosen my wording better but to think the encounter they were discussing was law enforcement is absolutely asinine. but even cherry picking that one line of mine I still have to challenge it a little bit. Sure.. It may be a little risky for ME.. but thats also why I dont do it. nor were the other people involved in this convo. However where it poses some danger to me.. You and the gal that brought it up Could more or less feel free to swap pictures with impunity, and heres why. (granted I am taking on a couple assumptions about you and feel free to correct me if im wrong but...) Neither of you have a dog. Or any experience. All youre going to be doing is chatting about fantasies and if you WERE going to meet up.. perhaps it might be better to actually know who the other person was.. maybe to even identify them and confirm theyre not catfish or scammers just wasting your time? ive never heard of anyone getting busted for talking about dog sex online. its always for other things.

You understand to make a case, you actually have to do something illegal, right? and break the law in a manner thats worth prosecuting right,..!!? swapping photos with someone else. AINT THAT. swapping photos can lead to other unsavory things happening but as far as cops being on here, demanding a photos of you in five minutes, you say no and they move on... come on...

you ever seen those old episodes of to catch a predator? How many people you think chris hanson got arrested on that show for sending him pictures and then NOT meeting up. And how many of those pederasses refused to send a single picture of themselves and still walked through that door to.. take a seat,. you think that made it any better for them? Maybe if they were smart they woulda demanded irrefutable proof of who those girls were that they were planning to meet up with that could actually be vetted out and confirmed...!? is all im saying.,

sure this is all rampant speculation and feel free to consider me an idiot. there are plenty here, who have posted over and over again, that none of that is worth it and its best not to try and make any personal connections AT ALL. as the times are changing, and depending on where you live.. id agree with that statement a lot of the time already. but if you do seek to meet someone out... theres going to be an unavoidable amount of risk,

Using a different chat app, or sending a couple pictures of you.. will never do it on their own. It bugs me that a ton of nay Sayers out there are always dropping thus dumb shit and negativity about the perils of actually doing or trying something theye never have or will be brave enough to attempt.. kind of gets my goat. whilc they have very limited to none in personal experience, I can only draw from my own... entire lifetime.. of having nothing but successful, mutually enjoyable meets, encounters and interactions with people... so please excuse me for not being able to actually personally identify with what others have been saying on here.

Still, the concern for my own personal safety, that of my dug.. and the feeling im just far to careless and cavalier myself and lways have been to have any success in continuing.. makes ne consider pulling the plug, wipe my tracks and fade back into obscurity a very wise thing indeed. The times,.. are definitely changing... and no one online here.. that I want to meet. :/

They wasted their time joining if that's the main goal - kind of like going to an Android dev forum to ask iPhone questions. We aren't OKCupid! :p
this place certainly isnt. all the same i cant say I blame em. of everything out there.. this is the closest to it. also. you gotta bream big.

anyone reading this.. you need to go get yourself A GOD DAMN DOG. thats the secret to life anyways

Oh my, the past 48 hours here..... we need an IQ and "ability to read the rules" test or something for joining :oops:

Some basic tips:
1. Don't trust people who reveal their face on their profile pic. Either they are very naïve or the photo was never theirs in the first place.
2. Use reverse image search as often as you can. It only works 50% of the time. A large portion of false users seem to have untraceable photos (like Tabooslut and Nothing) so don't assume if they aren't found on the internet, it means they are genuine.
3. Keep a sharp eye out for any discrepancies in their stories and photos they post.
4. Even if the user is real... that doesn't mean they have the best intentions.

Last edited:
Ok, as the moderator said to me in my previous thread,
“Keep it simple and use the threads already present to warn other users.”

I’ll do it here then. Be careful of Kimberly. This user is known to ghost you no matter how serious you think your friendship is. If I got thrown away suddenly after 180 messages and a month of (almost) daily chats with no care. It can happen to you. You’ll only get hurt like I did.

Oh and don’t spam! That’s not worth it and it won’t rebuild friendships. Save your energy and find someone else.
Why don’t you let this go ? Your moving it to another thread and still nobody cares

Reading this thread is clueing me in to the likely reason I haven’t been getting many responses. I’ve been super eager. and not very patient and it’s probably coming off as disingenuous. Oof.

At least I know what to look for from other people now. I have no intention of getting duped.

Last edited:
Reading this thread is clueing me in to the likely reason I haven’t been getting many responses. I’ve been super eager. and not very patient and it’s probably coming off as disingenuous and predatory. Oof.

At least I know what to look for from other people now. I have no intention of getting duped.
There’s very very few women here looking for men and there are thousands of men so what are the odds 🙂

I mean I’m a gay guy looking for any manner of man. My market here is more plentiful than yours 😅
It's been my experience gay guys are picky to the point of being incel. At least in the Vancouver/Vancouver Island scene.
(with good reason; the gay scene here is a MAJOR drug userbase/target)

It's been my experience gay guys are picky to the point of being incel. At least in the Vancouver/Vancouver Island scene.
(with good reason; the gay scene here is a MAJOR drug userbase/target)
Yeah that very much depends on where you are, and what the demographics are.

Personally I think the reason we see gay people make mistakes like “being so picky you back yourself into a corner” is a result of a lack of cultural experience being passed down from generation to generation. We lost an entire generation of gay men to HIV, so all of their experience, everything they learned from their mistakes that they could have passed down, was lost. So we have gay kids who are making mistakes without the benefit of someone else having made it before them. They have to figure out themselves how to, for instance, compromise and not turn people down if they aren’t your idea of perfect.

I didn’t realize how much it matters until I moved somewhere with a lot of older gay men and realized exactly how much they have to offer.

If all that makes sense. Sorry for the tangent, I like to write 😅

Oh, please don't be sorry. Your post gives me hope, actually :)
I am an older man looking for a younger male partner to add to our polycule. BC is as LGBT open as Canada can get, yet there is so much self-doubt here.... moreso than when I lived in conservative areas of the country.

Back