Fake User Awareness Thread

I'm not going to assume what someone did, but if someone is mean or threatening, won't leave someone alone, their acct should be deleted.IF they make a new one, delete.Anyone.Forums have moderators, their job is to keep the peace, someone voicing their opinion is fine, to a degree, but going after someone after they say, "leave me alone". should be deleted and outted......

Thank you, I'm just ignoring him

I'm not going to assume what someone did, but if someone is mean or threatening, won't leave someone alone, their acct should be deleted.IF they make a new one, delete.Anyone.Forums have moderators, their job is to keep the peace, someone voicing their opinion is fine, to a degree, but going after someone after they say, "leave me alone". should be deleted and outted......
Like I say. Happy to share the dialogue and my responses. Nothing threatening in the slightest.

Like I say. Happy to share the dialogue and my responses. Nothing threatening in the slightest.

Jesus Christ just fucking drop it, you've been rejected, you were a nasty asshole about it, you're still going on it about, this literally happened almost 24 hours ago, get a fucking life, I barely even spoke to you for gods sake

We can all get frustrated, at times.And it's tough to meet someone, on here, i mean it's nice to exchange ideas here, and see others.....but it can be frustrating, i've almost closed my acct on here....it definately is not a place to "meet someone, with a common interest"...sad to say....guess we need a dating site for zoo's lol....yea that'll work lol....but ya don't have to delete acct...shit happens...but i do feel your pain to a degree.

Anyway I'm done here, I've requested my account be deleted, I'm sick of time wasters and fakes and just weirdos responding to my ads, not a single genuine response in 7 months, I give up
Sorry to see you leave the community but at the same time I dont blame you given the situation. I hope you and your partner find the opportunity to share the experiences you were looking for.

If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you type in a reply, under that it says "Forum software by XenForo". I've tried it's demo and the admins are able to see your IP address. So if they wanted access, they would need a VPN, that is, if they got IP banned. It's actually very simple to view the IP's of users. I myself don't use a VPN, so I am taking a risk by sharing this info.
Long story short, admins can view and block IP addresses.
I know they can see or find your IP, the question was whether they'd block it, and at what point if they did.

Sorry to see you leave the community but at the same time I dont blame you given the situation. I hope you and your partner find the opportunity to share the experiences you were looking for.

Thank you, I appreciate it, just waiting for admin to delete me, may revisit someday eventually to see if things change but I doubt it

I do see accounts on here that I suspect as fake, for sure. What I worry more about for me, is undercovers, if I begin to communicate with people in my region. I had a brush with an undercover about 8 years ago. We met at a sandwich shop. Thankfully, I wasn't in a hurry to have anything private with her. After I wasn't pushing for anything, she claimed to be 17 years old instead of over 18. I smelled a rat at that point. Then, she asked if I could hook her up with some pot. That confirmed the rat that I smelled. She also had to take breaks to talk to her boss. Whew, that was actually true..... her undercover boss, not sandwich shop boss.

Be careful!

I did have luck on Beastforum way back in the day. I met a 40 year old nudist couple that was interested in k9 experiences for her. They were the type to only post on the personals section. Those types of real people do exist. What I look for are people that post ads using swinger type lingo, or they know how to write an adult add for casual type sex. They usually have been a swinger, into BDSM, or some other alternative sexuality. They will more likely be real. I'm sure there's some newbies that show none of those signs, but those real people will also post in the less sexual parts of the forums, usually.

I do see accounts on here that I suspect as fake, for sure. What I worry more about for me, is undercovers, if I begin to communicate with people in my region. I had a brush with an undercover about 8 years ago. We met at a sandwich shop. Thankfully, I wasn't in a hurry to have anything private with her. After I wasn't pushing for anything, she claimed to be 17 years old instead of over 18. I smelled a rat at that point. Then, she asked if I could hook her up with some pot. That confirmed the rat that I smelled. She also had to take breaks to talk to her boss. Whew, that was actually true..... her undercover boss, not sandwich shop boss.

Be careful!

I did have luck on Beastforum way back in the day. I met a 40 year old nudist couple that was interested in k9 experiences for her. They were the type to only post on the personals section. Those types of real people do exist. What I look for are people that post ads using swinger type lingo, or they know how to write an adult add for casual type sex. They usually have been a swinger, into BDSM, or some other alternative sexuality. They will more likely be real. I'm sure there's some newbies that show none of those signs, but those real people will also post in the less sexual parts of the forums, usually.
The moment the other person says they are not 18+ you press the pause button and say "I'm out" lol. Taking that conversation anywhere beyond that is an instant bad decision.

AnthonyD is a RED FLAG. I’ve talked to him on two different occasions and he didn’t seem to know it was me both times. He exhibits immediate dom qualities and demands nude pics on the promise of him having a farm. He refused to show any pictures of his 10 dogs but demanded pictures both times. He’s a fake.

AnthonyD is a RED FLAG. I’ve talked to him on two different occasions and he didn’t seem to know it was me both times. He exhibits immediate dom qualities and demands nude pics on the promise of him having a farm. He refused to show any pictures of his 10 dogs but demanded pictures both times. He’s a fake.
He weirdly got in touch with me aswell! Not sure what his game is?!

He claimed that he had a kennel of dogs and he employs people there to be fucked and then feed the dogs. It’s sounds too good to be true.
Actually it sounds like utter bullshit. If they're his animals and he's calling their living conditions a kennel he's a horrible abusive owner who should be reported to the police for animal cruelty/exploitation. If it's an actual kennel business where he's temporarily housing other people's animals then he has absolutely zero right to allow others to come in and mess with those animals being put under his care, he's officially forfeited his business and lively hood with actions like that and anyone dumb enough to take him up on such an offer has no place in this community.

oh for me it totally was.. i mean i don't mind sending pics of stuff like that, but getting asked in like the 5th mail is pretty weird
even getting asked for whatsapp that early

did you both did chat as well?

I wouldnt consider being asked for a whatsapp as grounds to suspect fakery -

first and foremost, who knows how secure this sight is. its already been compromised once and then recently had domain troubles. secondly, as any experienced lifestyler knows.. real people are likely to sign up here, look around once and never come back. if youre fortunate enough to make contact with them during that time, yoreu sure as shit wanna get their alternate contact information.. they might never log into here again.

Its pretty easy to spot catfish and fakes. just use your horse sense. anyone who wants to sext, ask personal info or most obviously asks for or demands pictures instantly or shortly after initiating a convo is most likely fake. its pretty much a no brainer people wanna chat on here and vet other people out without exchanging a ton of personal info, until they feel safe and secure that youre legit.

lol also police are not going to be on here trying to get people to send them pics so they can make a bust, and anyone who thinks that is fucking retarded. If youre gonna get stung.. shit is gonna sound too good to be true and theyre not going to care what you look like.. its who ever shows up thats gonna get the cuffs on em.. and theyll connect them to the messages after the fact. and while that has happened before it is exceedingly rare. although watch out if you live in arizona...

I would. Red flag number one is immediately wanting to take a conversation to another platform.
Why would that be a red flag? I prefer chatting on an app. Hitting one icon on my phone to bring up a conversation on an app is much easier and faster than bringing up my browser, getting on this site, then navigating to a specific conversation.

Why would that be a red flag? I prefer chatting on an app. Hitting one icon on my phone to bring up a conversation on an app is much easier and faster than bringing up my browser, getting on this site, then navigating to a specific conversation.
It's called phishing. Every fake wants to get you off the initial platform, where they can avoid the eyes and bans of the moderators, where they can gleen personal information from you (virtually every chat app requires verifiable phone number or link to some other verifiable profile), where they can get contacts they can add to scam/spam lists. The common excuse is "I don't use this site/app enough" or "I can't figure out how this site/app works". If they were real and serious they'd make the time or effort rather than expecting you to come to them.

Plus they know that anyone willing to easily divulge a piece of contact information will also be easy pickings for divulging other information (including photos they can use as their fakes for their next target) or even will naively click a viral link they send you, if you won't move platforms at the drop of a hat you're not worth their time to try and get anything else out of.

Last edited:
Why do you talk about avoiding the eyes of the moderators? Do the mods actually read chats? That's kind of creepy if they do that.

Why do you talk about avoiding the eyes of the moderators? Do the mods actually read chats? That's kind of creepy if they do that.
No we don't. Users can however report messages to us one message at a time. If someone reports 1 message we'll only be able to see that 1 message. Not the entire conversation. I would go into how suspicious it is to try to get a user off of this platform and onto an IM client but @dartel pretty much covered that point quite well.

We usually get a report of a pedo, for example, once every 1 or 2 weeks. The user will report the PM where the other user incriminated himself. This allows us to take action against the pedo. On an IM client this would be much harder. Especially on Telegram where you can set the messages to self destruct after a minute.

Last edited:
No we don't. Users can however report messages to us one message at a time. If someone reports 1 message we'll only be able to see that 1 message. Not the entire conversation. I would go into how suspicious it is to try to get a user off of this platform and onto an IM client but @dartel pretty much covered that point quite well.

We usually get a report of a pedo, for example, once every 1 or 2 weeks. The user will report the PM where the other user incriminated himself. This allows us to take action against the pedo. On an IM client this would be much harder. Especially on Telegram where you can set the messages to self destruct after a minute.
Thanks for the clarification @FloofyNewfie As always the transparency from the staff here is very appreciated.

Back