Fake User Awareness Thread

I think its just a question of well why do you need to move to another messaging service away from the website where anonymity is comprised? Its simply suspicious. It doesn't mean you're fake, theres just no real reason for it.
well for one, tap tap tap here is a bit boring, hearing an actual voice is "nice".......and more stimulating, and finding a female, (my preference) to share some of my past experiences, is a plus.Phone sex can be fun, and why do it alone, if a phone conversation , with an actual person can make it more fun.And talking on a phone about things , in my mind is pretty safe.I mean its almost impossible to even tell if someone is male or female on here.I've messaged a few back and forth just to find out.Its a male, even though, the avatar is female.Or their writings talk about being female and they are male.I know your female..maybe..........lol......eh I mean there are not any dating sites i know of that apply to zoo.The chat feature here is blah, and i guess theres a meet me section but i've not found it sooo.

I've been on a few dating sites over the years.Talked to like 100 women about all sorts of things.On the phone.I had one one time.She was weird, nice, friendly, then the next day, "im going to call the police and tell them you play with animals, it's sick"........yea yea calll them and tell them i'm "talking" about it.go away, so i blocked her on my phone.I'd never send pics, unless i KNEW , it was safe.The paranoid, element here...gawd.A bunch of people that stay lonely.....because their even scared to death to talk about their fun on the phone.gets old whatever...Like i said before.If anyone on here thinks they can't be found through here, there mistaken...There are people that know how to find "things".....So keep it to talking and NO pics or vids, to incriminate...jeeze man lol,wow.

I've been on a few dating sites over the years.Talked to like 100 women about all sorts of things.On the phone.I had one one time.She was weird, nice, friendly, then the next day, "im going to call the police and tell them you play with animals, it's sick"........yea yea calll them and tell them i'm "talking" about it.go away, so i blocked her on my phone.I'd never send pics, unless i KNEW , it was safe.The paranoid, element here...gawd.A bunch of people that stay lonely.....because their even scared to death to talk about their fun on the phone.gets old whatever...Like i said before.If anyone on here thinks they can't be found through here, there mistaken...There are people that know how to find "things".....So keep it to talking and NO pics or vids, to incriminate...jeeze man lol,wow.
You realise you’ve now shot yourself in the foot 😁😁

I am new here & I totally understand the vulnerability felt by female members. I have been involved in various online & face to face kink communities & my advice is always to talk rather than type. There are lots of ways to talk anonymously without giving out a phone number & you can always block the person. Five minutes of talking will tell you more about the person than a hundred written messages. Even getting them to record a voice message will tell you more than a text.

I am new here & I totally understand the vulnerability felt by female members. I have been involved in various online & face to face kink communities & my advice is always to talk rather than type. There are lots of ways to talk anonymously without giving out a phone number & you can always block the person. Five minutes of talking will tell you more about the person than a hundred written messages. Even getting them to record a voice message will tell you more than a text.
Your missing the point, we don’t want wankchatters

I've spent most my life interacting online, bad family growing up lead me to find my outlets online at a young age. I'll fully admit I've been catfished a lot over the years and I've learned from a lot of mistakes. I've been that more reserved type and prefer to talk to people for a long time vs getting their personal info right away. Fake people become pretty obvious the more they talk between the stories getting twisted or any details about their identity being..off. That being said, I avoid any true personal details for quite a long time with people. I could care less about what state people know I'm in or even getting other social media since I've been so careful in what I separate from my irl side. I just don't let them know my name or any details that could tag me as "that person" over "any person".

Be careful out there, there's more shit people than good people online. Especially with today's society seeing someone more as pixels than a person.

I have been a member or staff at a lot of forums and I can tell you with certainty from my psych training that this forum is loaded with some of the most dangerous people I have ever seen operating online :oops:
Be careful!

I have been a member or staff at a lot of forums and I can tell you with certainty from my psych training that this forum is loaded with some of the most dangerous people I have ever seen operating online :oops:
Be careful!
Elaborate!

Elaborate!
One thing that is unique to this forum over others is the diversity of people and "classes" and for the most part, they all get along. That is an indicator of MUCH self control and high EQ (Emotional Quotient). That combined with an apparent above average intelligence of the regular community (2-10 post wannabes excluded) with some of the interests that "excite" them is a profile. Those profiles can match either the likes of Nikola Tesla or Karla Holmolka.... knife edge which way one could choose to go :unsure:

well for one, tap tap tap here is a bit boring, hearing an actual voice is "nice".......and more stimulating, and finding a female, (my preference) to share some of my past experiences, is a plus.Phone sex can be fun, and why do it alone, if a phone conversation , with an actual person can make it more fun.And talking on a phone about things , in my mind is pretty safe.I mean its almost impossible to even tell if someone is male or female on here.I've messaged a few back and forth just to find out.Its a male, even though, the avatar is female.Or their writings talk about being female and they are male.I know your female..maybe..........lol......eh I mean there are not any dating sites i know of that apply to zoo.The chat feature here is blah, and i guess theres a meet me section but i've not found it sooo.

I'm a millenial so I suppose phone sex doesn't appeal to me, but I personally don't think phone sex over sexting is worth the risks involved of having to exchange personal, traceable information, which a phone number is, it is not safe whatsoever. Yeah there is a meet up section and if you are to meet someone from it, then I still question why personal information such as phone numbers, telegram etc need to be exchanged, just name a time, a place and go. I don't think photos are even necessary either, because frankly until you meet someone, you won't know if they're legit or not. I'd just give a brief description of myself that can be applied to anyone and wear say a red jumper thats also not exact proof I'm that person if a bad person comes to meet me, but its also an indicator enough that I'm the person they're coming to meet, simple. Lol I'm female, I've got multiple ads in the meet up section, I'm primarily here for meet ups, I'm not going to lie about my gender. But saying you don't like the chat feature and tap tap tap is boring... I wouldn't buy those as legit reasons to move away from the website personally if someone asked me to, I advise for your safety and others to stay on this site.

I'm a millenial so I suppose phone sex doesn't appeal to me, but I personally don't think phone sex over sexting is worth the risks involved of having to exchange personal, traceable information, which a phone number is, it is not safe whatsoever. Yeah there is a meet up section and if you are to meet someone from it, then I still question why personal information such as phone numbers, telegram etc need to be exchanged, just name a time, a place and go. I don't think photos are even necessary either, because frankly until you meet someone, you won't know if they're legit or not. I'd just give a brief description of myself that can be applied to anyone and wear say a red jumper thats also not exact proof I'm that person if a bad person comes to meet me, but its also an indicator enough that I'm the person they're coming to meet, simple. Lol I'm female, I've got multiple ads in the meet up section, I'm primarily here for meet ups, I'm not going to lie about my gender. But saying you don't like the chat feature and tap tap tap is boring... I wouldn't buy those as legit reasons to move away from the website personally if someone asked me to, I advise for your safety and others to stay on this site.

Apps like Signal & Telegram allow voice chat without any phone number. I think, even Skype, has the option to hide your number. The key is to sign up with a temporary email, false name etc.

Telegram is also riddled with police. I also don't think having recordings of your voice is wise, imagine that being played in court, there is no denying thats your voice, whereas you can message and access this site anonymously with the use of VPNs, Tor, encrypted email addresses and deny these messages here are yours.

Apps like Signal & Telegram allow voice chat without any phone number. I think, even Skype, has the option to hide your number. The key is to sign up with a temporary email, false name etc.
Yes, and all these media allow the recording of the conversations and a later, involuntary, publication. Happens every day, because there are assholes!

Yes, and all these media allow the recording of the conversations and a later, involuntary, publication. Happens every day, because there are assholes!

You can never avoid the possibility of someone recording. But the facts are that you can only enjoy the very basics of interaction without risk. At some point you have to trust.

You can never avoid the possibility of someone recording. But the facts are that you can only enjoy the very basics of interaction without risk. At some point you have to trust.
This is not an answer to this problem!

One thing that is unique to this forum over others is the diversity of people and "classes" and for the most part, they all get along. That is an indicator of MUCH self control and high EQ (Emotional Quotient). That combined with an apparent above average intelligence of the regular community (2-10 post wannabes excluded) with some of the interests that "excite" them is a profile. Those profiles can match either the likes of Nikola Tesla or Karla Holmolka.... knife edge which way one could choose to go :unsure:
Sounds like an abnormal psych student with time on his hands....if such an evaluation has merit, where is the evidence?...pots do call kettles' black ass', but it doesnt change the pot into a psychologist.

I am not sure if this site scrub exif data upon upload but that is one thing people use. I know you can remove exif data using lightroom but not sure of other methods.

Besides that, the longer you are on the site, you can easily tell who is here for what. I'll list off a few people that seem odd/off next time I'm on.

Back