Fake User Awareness Thread

I was kinda looking at this site as a last effort at actually finding a female, to chat with that had a common interest(get tired of being referred to as sick,when i bring up K9)...I see that's a futile effort here also...I can do things, technology wise, but telegram, kik, etc, gets to be old.Hell, ok then phone chat with someone, and talk about LIFE in general, at some point when you realize their "not a cop" or "FBI" open up some....This is what it must have been like for most gays when they had to hide in the closet and couldn't come out, just fucking terrible...........i guess....

I've had several on here that wanted to go from messages to a chat app. Almost immediately. I don't have nor will I have any of those apps. Especially to discuss this little kink I have. You never know who's really on the other end of the conversation.
I use kik and telegram all the time. Much easier for me to do this from my phone rather than using messages here. Besides, even with direct messages, you still don't know who's really on the other side, even if using this forum.

I think it's reasonable to take some precautions, but without getting paranoid. You have to trust people at some stage.

What I do is no face pics, no identifiable details on photos, no phone numbers or names in messengers. Chart for a while then if all good meet up in a public place and go from there.

So k9owner is another one, or should I say the same, as k9taboo who I mentioned in the original post, literally just messaged me the same shit as k9taboo did, so now their name is k9 owner and magically both account users despite their names, own stables, something I've requested in meet ups...

It's too bad that the ladies here have to put up with all this shit.
No way to really screen when someone joins to know if they're real or not.
Please don't leave because of the idiots, we appreciate you sharing and for who you are.
Currently only have an elderly and paralyzied GSD and taking care of him till the end.
Want to get two GSD puppies after he passes, so maybe in a year or two they will be in need of some training from the ladies.

I'm quite sure Samanthajones is a fake! Messages like crazy wanting to meet my dog and see the farm. Then vanishes for a while. Then returns before disappearing again.
It's so annoying! Where are all the genuine people?

I think the biggest thing I can recommend to the guys as a guy is to be patient. Most women don't think like men so just because they are on the site doesn't mean they will be wide open to rushing things with you just because they responded to your message. That's also not an open invitation to send them your dick picks :ROFLMAO: . If you are patient and communicate with them to show you are interested in them and not just your sexual needs you'll find that most women you talk to will continue to enjoy conversations with you at their comfort. Fake user accounts won't waste their time with someone taking things slow also.

With that said for women I advise the same. Don't rush to give out your information or photos. Get to know the guys on here before you trust them. Trust should be earned not given freely. You'll find that guys that aren't pushing you for photos or video just trying to satisfy themselves actually care to build a relationship with you that benefits you both. Most of you already know this so this is just for those that need to hear it.

Last edited:
what do you mean to bad the ladies here have to put up with this shit.
Hell, try being a guy and finding a female on here, lol.......us poor guys jeeze...
I message someone with a female avatar and its a guy.......lol....

I think you just proved my point. You have a couple of guys fucking with you. They get every almost every guy on here fucking with them. Hell they even post that their zoo exclusive or lesbian zoo and the guys go ahead a harass them anyway.
Yeah there are a lot of fake female accounts on here as well, but they give themselves away quickly.

The women in this community really do get the short end of the stick, They are regularly harassed by desperate men just trying to get content sent to them or get laid. Honestly its sad because men here complain about how there aren't many women here and its exactly because of the behavior of some of the men in this community that the women either leave or take great efforts to go unnoticed. Guys if you want more women to take an active role in this community maybe take a step back ang give the women here some room to breathe.

LMAO, honest.....most women on here wouldn't touch a guy if he was standing right next to them...How many times have i read on here, "i love my dog and other women, that's it, no men"...
is "us" harassing them, sending them a pm, "hi, care to be friends, exchange some ideas" i've done that i guess i'm one of the "harassers"....gawd...
When they say, no thanks, i'm done.........i leave them alone, or better yet, try having a conversation with a woman from here, it goes kinda like this.
Hi, care to be friends? .....Oh, yes i'd like to be friends.....Have you done much zoo wise......Um well i'm afraid to talk about it....Oh, um, well i've done some things, if you'd care to chat a bit....Sure that would be nice....In other words it goes knowwhere, lol.......a total waste of time....
People come here, to chat about a common interest, unless its just "on here" its a no go.....
And men being the "problem"........yea ok, i was married to a woman, for 25 years, Not once could she take the blame for anything..Hell she'd smash up a vehicle and say it was my fault....yea women are not an issue at all.
Grow some balls man.
its not a man thing or a woman thing, it's a people thing.....gawd man.

Im not saying YOU are a problem or that men here are the ONLY problem but a good percentage of the problem comes from SOME of the men in this community making the experience uncomfortable and unpleasant for the women who choose to post here. I have seen first hand the absolute FLOOD of crap women here have experienced and as far as being cautious about talking on other platforms or talking about participating in zoo activities can you honestly blame anyone for taking their time and making sure they are protecting themselves??? Maybe rushing into a conversation about actively fucking their dog on a 3rd party platform with a complete stranger seems like a risk of exposure most people here don't want to take :unsure:

I can see where "people are the issue"......just don't see even the point to go blame one gender over the other.And yes we should use caution, about really incriminating ourselves.So, converse with someone, talk about it, just don't send a photo or vid or face type thing, hell, just have a conversation....people are like "oh never give out phone, ever"....i can call and talk to someone in florida, talk about dogs, etc.....they can look me up and see where i live, ok, so what are they going to do, call the local police station and turn me in...."i never said that officer" or, I can "talk" about anything i want, prove that i've done it....If someone says, "send a pic" ok, here's a cock pic, etc.but other, Nope not till i see what/who you are.Hell, when we go on a date we're putting ourselves out there, i met one Bi polar woman gawd she was nuts.......so i blocked her and gone.How can we have any "fun" with this or enjoy it , when everyone is so damn paranoid to share it, yea yea i know, on here, read the forums, yea ok.....that's just great.I came here to see what it's about,but also with the thought,"Hmm ex gf made it fun, maybe i can find someone that is into it too" . its like a bunch of closet lurkers that just type on here and are freaking scared to death to walk out the front door in fear they MIGHT actually meet someone, just like them ,......that crazy bi polar lady i met, one day it was oooo, that doggy thing is Hot, next day, Your sick, i'm going to call the cops on your you nasty bastard.......goooo away, your blocked.......if a cop came to my door.....i'd say, "no i never talked to anyone about that, and what if i did officer, i can talk about anything i want, have a nice day sir"...done....screw the waa waaa bs.
ONE thing i've learned about our "new society" people are scared shittless to walk out their own front door, sad so f sad.

I understand where you are coming from but I think you need to temper your expectations with time, Here your reputation and relationships with the people of this community will have a massive impact on your experiences and if you want to meet with people its likely going to take time and patience.

LMAO, honest.....most women on here wouldn't touch a guy if he was standing right next to them...How many times have i read on here, "i love my dog and other women, that's it, no men"...
is "us" harassing them, sending them a pm, "hi, care to be friends, exchange some ideas" i've done that i guess i'm one of the "harassers"....gawd...
When they say, no thanks, i'm done.........i leave them alone, or better yet, try having a conversation with a woman from here, it goes kinda like this.
Hi, care to be friends? .....Oh, yes i'd like to be friends.....Have you done much zoo wise......Um well i'm afraid to talk about it....Oh, um, well i've done some things, if you'd care to chat a bit....Sure that would be nice....In other words it goes knowwhere, lol.......a total waste of time....
People come here, to chat about a common interest, unless its just "on here" its a no go.....
And men being the "problem"........yea ok, i was married to a woman, for 25 years, Not once could she take the blame for anything..Hell she'd smash up a vehicle and say it was my fault....yea women are not an issue at all.
Grow some balls man.
its not a man thing or a woman thing, it's a people thing.....gawd man.

Personally I'm primarily on this site to find owners and I'm open to being sexual with the owner if we like each other also, so I'm not one of those girls lol I do really enjoy proper conversation about all kinds of topics too, so my inbox is always open. I'm not interested in sexting, or small talk however. Sadly I am only contacted fakes in response to my meet up ads.

So not a fake, but definitely a liar and an incel, not a nice person is poloprouk, I've had adverts up in the meet up section since last July, everytime I specify I do have a partner, we are a couple, however this person incessantly tried to get my attention till I finally responded, so knowing full well I have a partner, they chose to respond to my ad, then tell me they don't want my boyfriend there, to which I responded I'm not interested in taking this further then. Hes gone full blown nasty on me, very incel behavior, why he contacted me knowing I have a boyfriend if hes not okay with that I don't know. Hes pissed now I'm not going ahead with him, thinks I should stick around exposing information about myself while he decides if he can accept my boyfriend being present or not, I've stated thats not a risk I'm taking, getting to know each other for him to only back out on my boyfriend being there to watch, and hes turned very nasty on me. I'm glad I revealed no personal information to this person, I can only imagine how malicious and revengeful they'd be with it. He has also changed the information of the gender of his animals that he owns throughout the conversation, so I do think he is a liar about what he is owner of exactly. So be aware girls if he responds to your ads

The timing and response says a lot all by itself. Get outed as a fake and request to kill the account entirely under the nuclear option. Hard to imagine a more obvious validation of the original suspicion. And now they'll just go get a brand new account and try again. Fucking tools. It would be a real tragedy if their IP got blocked as well. Or any other location identifying means of perma-block, like a device ID or something.
If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, where you type in a reply, under that it says "Forum software by XenForo". I've tried it's demo and the admins are able to see your IP address. So if they wanted access, they would need a VPN, that is, if they got IP banned. It's actually very simple to view the IP's of users. I myself don't use a VPN, so I am taking a risk by sharing this info.
Long story short, admins can view and block IP addresses.

lol so my ads request a stallion, primarily for anal and you respond to it saying you want to help me have these experiences, tho you only have mares (which you then switch to you own stallions too the minute I say I'm not interested anymore cause you want to exclude my partner despite my ad also saying were a couple), at which point when I've said I'm interested anymore, you tell me I'm a fake and a fantasist for wanting anal from a stallion... but at the start you were all up for that. You have turned nasty in the messages, I said were not looking for the same things, we'll leave this here, its fine, not a problem, but no, you go mental at me, you're an incel, you're butt hurt cause I don't want to exclude my partner even tho my ads say we are a couple, so yes you did turn nasty on me, you didn't accept at all that I wasn't interested any longer. And why you think I'm so desperate and should continue revealing information about myself to you on the off chance that you come around to the idea of me having my partner around, I don't know. I'm just glad I didn't get involved with you, you're malicious and don't accept rejection, I was nice about it, I said we're not looking for the same thing, just leave it here, its fine, you went nasty.

Anyway, I'm not going to keep going in to the situation, I've outlined what happened, and given warning on this thread to others to just be aware of this user, simple as that. I really don't care for this, he's just one of many weird assholes to message me, and he keeps dragging it on, I'm ending it here, I'm not responding to anymore to him on this thread or my inbox, hes blocked, hes not worth my time.

I'm struggling to establish exactly how I went mental? Can you explain? I'm very happy to post my responses, maybe someone else can shed some light?

I also never said I didn't have stallions, but apologies for the confusion.

Compared to - "Hitler was one of the greatest men to have ever lived", I can see how my calling you a fantasist could be seen as nasty and mental. Again, apologies.

So not a fake, but definitely a liar and an incel, not a nice person is poloprouk, I've had adverts up in the meet up section since last July, everytime I specify I do have a partner, we are a couple, however this person incessantly tried to get my attention till I finally responded, so knowing full well I have a partner, they chose to respond to my ad, then tell me they don't want my boyfriend there, to which I responded I'm not interested in taking this further then. Hes gone full blown nasty on me, very incel behavior, why he contacted me knowing I have a boyfriend if hes not okay with that I don't know. Hes pissed now I'm not going ahead with him, thinks I should stick around exposing information about myself while he decides if he can accept my boyfriend being present or not, I've stated thats not a risk I'm taking, getting to know each other for him to only back out on my boyfriend being there to watch, and hes turned very nasty on me. I'm glad I revealed no personal information to this person, I can only imagine how malicious and revengeful they'd be with it. He has also changed the information of the gender of his animals that he owns throughout the conversation, so I do think he is a liar about what he is owner of exactly. So be aware girls if he responds to your ads
I'm not going to assume what someone did, but if someone is mean or threatening, won't leave someone alone, their acct should be deleted.IF they make a new one, delete.Anyone.Forums have moderators, their job is to keep the peace, someone voicing their opinion is fine, to a degree, but going after someone after they say, "leave me alone". should be deleted and outted......

Back